New Picture Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Well at least now she won't be a victim of the Black Beast of Argh.
...is that what you're calling your cat these days, Gas?

--Patrick
Actually, I'm thiiiiis close to renaming him "Nibbles." Because that seems to be how he shows affection. I mean, yeah, "Shadow" still seems appropriate because he follows me from room to room, but....
0608170327-1.jpg

"Legendary Black Beast" is a bit overdramatic for his sedentary lifestyle.[DOUBLEPOST=1496910620,1496910513][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'm always amazed at how red and gray the camera in my phone makes him.

Actually, I'm thiiiiis close to renaming him "Nibbles." Because that seems to be how he shows affection. I mean, yeah, "Shadow" still seems appropriate because he follows me from room to room, but....
What, you can't just call him "Shadow Nibbles"?

...you just want to paddle her, don't you.
@Emrys : :unibrow:

Let me put it this way. If you weren't married, and I didn't live on the other side of the country, and we weren't internet strangers, and I didn't suffer from crippling social anxiety...
Well, you know, I'll be down in Florida this October... ;)
But still married. And held captive in a kingdom ruled by a giant mouse.

I'm gonna disagree with everyone here. I mean, yes, your hair looks great like that, but it's not jet black.

What-evah! I can't expect good taste from a Patriots fan. :p

But thanks everyone! It's actually a mix of bright orange and purple at the ends, but much like Gas' phone, I have trouble getting a photo to show that clearly.

... Just because my dog was named Kaiser Wilhelm von Ziegfried when I was in high school, doesn't mean I'm into ridiculous pet names.

(I called him Ziggy for short. My dad chose the longer one.)
I love ridiculous pet names. It's especially fun reading pedigree certificates, because all of those dogs seem to have amazing names.

GasBandit

Staff member
I love ridiculous pet names. It's especially fun reading pedigree certificates, because all of those dogs seem to have amazing names.
And Ziggy had one of those, which is why I guess my Dad felt compelled to make that ridiculous name. He was an AKC certified purebred German Shepherd, which is I guess why he only lived 8 years :(

What I want to know is how you found a place that lets you paint Baby Groot! I always get a flower or shrubs or a sunset.
It was actually the first time they did it! My daughter and I signed up as soon as we saw it.

It also helps that Colorado has a huge nerd culture.