New Picture Thread

Aww, wellllll.......I'm going to be in Disneyland for my birthday!! So...if you can get there stienman feel free to party with me and with my family. :) Maybe I'll video some of it, so you can be there in spirit.

EDIT: You can have your couch back while I'm away.

Some pics from back in November when the PNC Arena was hosting a season ticket holder event where they would let us go out and skate on the ice. Pictures of me with the various Storm Squad Members that were out there. In order from left to right: Amber, Brook, Kathrine, Ashley Virginia, and I don't know in the last one.
2012-11-16T20-04-07_1.jpg2012-11-16T20-04-07_5.jpg2012-11-16T20-04-07_3.jpg
2012-11-16T20-04-07_4.jpg

Debated tossing this in the "Funny" thread... because it looks amusing as hell from the outside. I do NOT remember it being this quick - it does hurt, and while I possibly COULD have gone down without hollering, I didn't WANT to. If I can find the video of my other tasing (from a Karbon Arms unit, which we're going to be transitioning to,) I'll toss it up here, too.

Just... do me a favor? For those of you who can, please don't hang on to this or share it around? I'll probably be dumping this from the private link before long...

I am so sorry. I laughed. A lot. My husband was sprayed in the face with pepper spray as part of a qualification on the ship. I would have laughed at him, too, if there was a video.

Yeah, that's not something I would do on purpose. It is nice though that it gives cops an idea of what they are doing when they pull a tazer out and use it.

Debated tossing this in the "Funny" thread... because it looks amusing as hell from the outside. I do NOT remember it being this quick - it does hurt, and while I possibly COULD have gone down without hollering, I didn't WANT to. If I can find the video of my other tasing (from a Karbon Arms unit, which we're going to be transitioning to,) I'll toss it up here, too.

Just... do me a favor? For those of you who can, please don't hang on to this or share it around? I'll probably be dumping this from the private link before long...

You pretty much made me save a copy of this by saying that.

LittleKagsin : nothing about the '80s is good or fashionable? We've seen the comeback of plateau shoes, skinny jeans, strong hair gel. The high waistband for women jeans is coming back in style next summer (I called it - just you wait 6 months!).... I agree that most of it is....ick, but it's still all coming back, sooner than you'd like.

Taking a short vacation out to Zhejiang province for Jun's Christmas present. Got a couple pictures today of Hangzhou's West Lake:

Aren't those high-waistband pants/skirts already all over the place? The ones that sit like an inch from boobs like old man pants? There was a girl at my last job that wore them all the time and it looked awful.

Just awful.

High-waisted pants came back in the spring/summer this year. I don't mind pants that sit at my waist, as opposed to the butt-crack exposing hip huggers, but I don't need pants up to my chest unless I'm wading in deep water.

High-waisted pants came back in the spring/summer this year. I don't mind pants that sit at my waist, as opposed to the butt-crack exposing hip huggers, but I don't need pants up to my chest unless I'm wading in deep water.
Well, I don't follow fashion, so if I'm 6 months late, sorry :p

Still a terrible fashion, though I do prefer it over pants so low you can't avoid seeing what brand string women are wearing :p

Just did the YRG Strength Builder workout with my 3-year old niece...who really only joined me for two minutes of it, tops. But we managed to get her to hold still long enough to get this!

I gotta say, that second picture looks like more what I would expect from your family.
By the way, do y'all bother to give them names or do they just have serial numbers and UPC codes?
Yeah, those are cool shirts.

North_Ranger

Staff member
With so many boys, you just know they are going to rob banks/form a band/defend a Mexican village/fall in love with the same woman and hijinks ensue/swear to defend the Holy Grail/all of the above.