New Picture Thread

And, damn girl, your hair and makeup look fantastic.

(is it wrong that I kinda like the sweater? I think I liked late-80's fashion a little too much. Sucks that it's uncomfortable, but I don't think it's ugly. :oops: )
Maybe there's like, a gene, or something. You know, like how some people don't produce a certain enzyme and for them, cilantro is this foul tasting weed, and for others, it's a delicious herb? You and Emrys somehow missed the gene for taste in fashion.

It's okay. It's not your fault. You're just a horrible person who deserves the disdain-iest of disdain.

I'm not surprised you like it Pez, because you, also, grew up in the 80's. :) But, I'm telling you right now. It's ugly. And for future reference, there is nothing okay with 80's fashion, ever.

But, it's okay. I'm acutally just more surprised that people aren't in agreement with me over this.

Except Chad, he gets me.

Kags. Hon. That photo looks like something one of my cousins would have worn to a Christmas get-together back when I was in high school.

BACK IN THE 1980'S.

Um, I know? That's why I've been saying it's from the 80's, because..it is? (Just because it was in-style then doesn't mean it was ever cute.)

Are you kidding me? You looked hot in that sweater - and I wasn't meaning it in a temperature way.

And my class of 1985-self would have probably melted in a pool of bubbling fat seeing that same picture.

Though I think I would have wondered what that funny black thing was you had in your hand... ;)

The worst thing about the Hypercolor shirts is that they tended to change color in in embaracing places. Sure, your deoderant may hide the sweat, but the bright red under your armpits shouts : I'm nervous as hell!

Uhhhhhh......
Gee, thanks for making me look stupid. :oops:

What I meant was that, though that was something I usually saw only cousins (and dear GOD I had a LOT of female cousins) wear.

And, on a completely unrelated note (LITERALLY and FIGURATIVELY), my HS self (circa 1985) would have commented how HOT Kags looked in that sweater. As in, cue J. Geils Band and everything.

Shannow

Staff member
Been a while, so some random stupid pics of my bearded self from these past months:

Me in Dallas, partying with some friends:

Some concerts earlier this year with...

Me and my best friend at Iron Maiden:

And classing it up as the best man at his wedding:

A congratulatory dance with my friends new bride.

fade

Staff member
I'm starting to think that Shannow suffers from some physical disability that causes his arms to be permanently crossed.

Three things that REALLY are too much:

1. I remember when that song first came out (and that Martha Quinn was in the video);
2. That Kags wasn't even ALIVE when it first came out, and
3. That Kags is young enough to be my dau... dddauughhh.... dddaudaudaughtt... Erm, well, offspring.

Ah, man, no I wasn't alive yet. My parents did get married that year though, so there's that.
I've been married for 10 days longer than you've been out of the womb... I actually thought you were younger than that from the pics that you've posted. Nothing wrong with that, but I've gotta revise my mental image now.

I'm 24, if that helps. Well, I turn 24 in 10 days, but yeah, I get that kind of a lot. I get id-ed when ever I buy niquil or M-rated video games, spray paint, things like that. :)

Haha, revise that image! Revise!