New Picture Thread

fade

Staff member
Fat Tire is the greatest beer ever made. I liked it better when it wasn't so popular and they still naturally carbonated it, but it's still good. That's right. I liked it before it was cool. Which apparently makes me cool for some reason according to some people.

You get what you pay for. I'm not a food snob but I'm not too embarrassed paying 500 for a meal and I'm not above paying 5 for a donair out of a food truck. The best meals I've had are still homemade.

Sounding like a wannabe food snob = foodie. So yeah. I mean really what do you expect for 5 dollar pizza? Are you that guy that goes to Home Depot and buys the discount lumber and then complains because its warped and has knotholes all over it?
I expect 5 dollar pizza to be trash pizza, which is why I called it trash pizza. You getting all bent up about people not liking Hot'n'Ready pizza is a little weird.

Pizza on top was $15. Pizza on bottom was $11. Both "large" with pepperoni and mushrooms...

Am I gonna be a pizza snob when I can get some of the best pizza in town for "trash pizza" prices? Damn right. :trolol:

fade

Staff member
View attachment 6333

Shortly after breakfast this morning.

"Daddy look it's carry a baby owl!"
"...... come here dear."
Ha. We had our end of the year Cub Scout picnic at a small lake last year. Imagine 50 boys suddenly very concerned that the big duck was trying to drown the little duck. They were throwing rocks and acorns to try to "save" the little duck. I wanted to laugh so badly.

P.S. The big duck couldn't care less about the rocks and acorns. It was too busy trying to get its freak on.

Fat Tire is the greatest beer ever made. I liked it better when it wasn't so popular and they still naturally carbonated it, but it's still good. That's right. I liked it before it was cool. Which apparently makes me cool for some reason according to some people.
Fade: Beer Hipster.

When it's game night with my friends, we get take out pizza. Usually Bruno's hosting, so we go with what he likes; large sicilian-style pizza with pepperoni and diced chicken parm on it. Hearing that, I thought it was pretty odd, but it was tasty, and I don't mind having it, especially with a cold beer. My favorites are Yeungling or Sam Adams, but pretty much any beer is good if it's cold and paired with something hot and greasy. Good for you? FUCK NO. Good tasting? Totally. Even with some mild heartburn later.

When I make pizza at home, I make the dough, let it rise for a couple hours, then roll it out, apply sauce, shred the mozzarella, and add whatever I'm in the mood far and have handy. Sliced leftover italian sausage, mushrooms, bell pepper, my dad likes black olives so for his birthday if I'm making pizza I'll put those on it for him, and so on.

That's not allergies... that the party you went to last night. Or this morning... how do you "young adults" tell time, anyways? I'm afraid I'm not hip to what the kids are doing, these days...