[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Nice Hylian. I went and got a wonderbolts one.

Sorry I dont have a good camera right now to do it justice. As soon as I got home with it I was like this.

Then I went and finished making this disco discord. Took me forever to make but I think he came out pretty well. I also made sure to do it so that I just have to flip it horizontally and change the order I have the layers in and I will have the other side complete too. Plus it is all original, nothing was taken from other's sprites.

Holy shit dude, there's "NSFW", and then there's "Nightmare Fuel Surprise!!!" with no warning. In a thread about ponies.

Not cool. Not even half joking.

I just finished watching the newest episode and it was awesome. The best part was seeing Luna again but Pinkie was completely awesome as well. I was disappointed by the fact that Rarity was not in the episode.

Luna is probably my second favorite character behind spike after 2.04. I seriously want to see waaay more of her with Celestia.

Holy shit dude, there's "NSFW", and then there's "Nightmare Fuel Surprise!!!" with no warning. In a thread about ponies.

Not cool. Not even half joking.
did i miss something?

figmentPez

Staff member
did i miss something?
Yup. Here's the IO9.com story on what was posted to this thread:
This is the most disturbing music video we’ve seen in years.
I didn't watch it, or rather, I started to watch it, thought it was going somewhere else, and thankfully stopped before it got to whatever horror lies within. (Good gravy, the thumbnail image on IO9.com is completely different than the one that appeared on the Youtube clip embeded here.)

ok, seriously, I lawled at that. I guess I must be a monster, because the guy with the giant annelid growing out of his arm feeling the inside of his main squeeze had me rolling.

GasBandit

Staff member
That was too bitchin' for this thread. It needs to be in the awesome videos thread. I'm-a go put it over there.

The video was interesting and quite entertaining. I don't regret watching it and I will probably watch it again later but I am still confused as to why it was posted in this thread in the first place .

GasBandit

Staff member
The video was interesting and I don't regret watching it and I will probably watch it again later but I am still confused as to why it was posted in this thread in the first place .
My guess, is because when you want to put puppies in a meat grinder, you have to go to the puppy store. And then people say, "why is there a meat grinder in the puppy store, and where did all this hairy, melted jello come from?"

A guy at the Halloween party last weekend admitted to being a Bronie... then all hell broke loose. The other guys were merciless about teasing him... even going as far a saying, "Don't hang out with my daughter."

Yeah that was awesome. I saw the Jesus pony and was like was that Jesus ponified? No it couldnt of been. That would be too perfect. Then bam rest of cast and glorious realization that yes it could be that perfect.

W

wana10

Someone on her team must be a huge fan of the movie because the main 3 showed up in the Foster's home bowling episode as well.

Someone on her team must be a huge fan of the movie because the main 3 showed up in the Foster's home bowling episode as well.
I'm chalking this up to some influence from her husband, Craig McCracken. In addition to the bowling episode, he made numerous references in Powerpuff Girls, some obvious and some more subtle. For example...