[TV] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Reactions
24 0 0
So the internet has convinced me to give this show a try. Watched the first two episodes. Laruen Faust = AWESOME, MLP:FiM = AWESOME, Me = Brony.

Reactions
1,971 621 2
Yeah, and he made an excellent point about supporting Faust's Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls. I feel bad that someone with such a good resume is unable to get her project going because of how narrow-minded the animation industry seems to have become on her television front.

That said, I think she should do an online, 24-page "intro" comic to gather interest. Many people who adore MLP: Friendship is Magic aren't even aware and even those who are might not care since these characters Faust has created aren't actually shown interacting or being involved in a story of any kind. Something like that would certainly garner attention from the existing fanbase that MLP has formed.

Reactions
303 165 2
I would gladly give her op a whirl, looks cool. a bunch of skater chicks based of the solar system, sign me up!

Reactions
303 165 2
there is a delay before the next one, it airs NEXT sunday...totally blew my weekend. lol

Reactions
1,971 621 2
Weird.

And now this kind of sucks because we got used to being able to watch the next episode whenever because the season had ended when my wife and I got started. Now we're in the same boat as everyone else. This is why I don't watch shows until they get canned, like Firefly and Pushing Daisies.

Gusto

Staff member
Reactions
80 0 0
I've had an old Achewood panel set aside as an image macro I've been looking to use for like 3 years now.

Reactions
504 140 7
Eventually (usually a day or two) I just put my newly found image macros in the funny pictures thread. Otherwise I'll never get around to using it.

Reactions
603 260 0
SO much love for this show!
(I'm a late bloomer and am new to the fandom...) It makes me so stupidly happy, I can't help but like it.
As is my nature - I can't wait to make a Fluttershy cosplay! She's adorable to me. =^^=

Reactions
303 165 2
not going to lie, I cant wait to see where this season goes with character development. also, spike is the coolest character ever. sorry, i like the ponies, but a wise cracking dragon just makes me so happy