My Fault I'm Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaz posts something that he doesn't know a fucking thing about, news at 11
And what is your expertise in feminism?[/QUOTE]

I'm saying I think he posted that list thinking it's a hurr hurr, women are so crazy thing, when it's actually about marrying someone with a legit psychological/mental disorder.

Unless he's implying just being a woman is a mental disorder in which case it's just more lol chaz is a horrible human being, same as always.

C

Chazwozel

I'm saying I think he posted that list thinking it's a hurr hurr, women are so crazy thing, when it's actually about marrying someone with a legit psychological/mental disorder.

Unless he's implying just being a woman is a mental disorder in which case it's just more lol chaz is a horrible human being, same as always.[/QUOTE]

Actually that list was made by a man.

I'm not a horrible human being at all. I have been involved in research that has the potential to save lives, and now I teach young people and encourage them to be scientists. Just because I don't hold the same pussy-ass uber-San Fransisco view of the world like you do doesn't make me a bad person. For someone that preaches tolerance of others so much, you sure are a really close-minded person.

I respect women as my equals. I don't really feel like I need to explain myself any further than that.

C

Chazwozel

Unless he's implying just being a woman is a mental disorder in which case it's just more lol chaz is a horrible human being, same as always.[/QUOTE]

Actually that list was made by a man.[/QUOTE]

Duh, we established that. lrn2rd?[/QUOTE]

So... time to nut up or shut up?

C

Chazwozel

Actually that list was made by a man.[/QUOTE]

Duh, we established that. lrn2rd?[/QUOTE]

So... time to nut up or shut up?[/QUOTE]

So.. you shut up then? Or are you of the belief that being female is a mental illness? If so.. still.. shut up.[/QUOTE]

Where the hell did you .... what the hell are you smoking?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

my fault, I'm male

I

Iaculus

Unless it involves sealions.

There, I can confirm that the rumours are accurate.

C

Chazwozel

Just because I don't hold the same pussy-ass uber-San Fransisco view of the world like you do doesn't make me a bad person.
Whoa, leave SF out of it. It's awesome here, and whatever stereotype about us you have is baseless.[/QUOTE]

Charlie is the embodiment of San Francisco. He can be cool sometimes, but other times it seems like he needs a full port glass to enjoy the smell of his own farts.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Unless it involves sealions.

There, I can confirm that the rumours are accurate.
To show that men can be whiny babies too. The dude clearly needs to grow a pair and talk to his wife instead of weaseling cop out lists of why he feels bad.

Just because I don't hold the same pussy-ass uber-San Fransisco view of the world like you do doesn't make me a bad person.
Whoa, leave SF out of it. It's awesome here, and whatever stereotype about us you have is baseless.[/QUOTE]

Charlie is the embodiment of San Francisco. He can be cool sometimes, but other times it seems like he needs a full port glass to enjoy the smell of his own farts.
[/QUOTE]

:humph:

At least we don't boo Santa.

C

Chazwozel

[/QUOTE]

:humph:

At least we don't boo Santa.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. I hate Philly with a passion. The only good thing about Philly is the food.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

This thread needs more: The Alphabet of Manliness

And of course the classic:

Men Are Better Than Women, by Dick Masterson

Dave

Staff member
You might be surprised at how much of that list applies to me and I've been married 17 years.

C

Chazwozel

You might be surprised at how much of that list applies to me and I've been married 17 years.
Well then I suggest it's time you sit down and talk to your wife about the issues you're having, or get a divorce matey. Seriously, if my wife berated everything I do, I'd speak up about it.

M

makare

that list seems to cover pretty much every gripe someone can have in any relationship. I figure it must be quantity that matters.

I dunno dude, I lived in San Fran for a year, and while I love it (it's probably my favorite place I've lived) it's nutjob ratio is higher than anywhere else I've been. Still a great city though, just... nutty.

I dunno dude, I lived in San Fran for a year, and while I love it (it's probably my favorite place I've lived) it's nutjob ratio is higher than anywhere else I've been. Still a great city though, just... nutty.[/QUOTE]

No! It's not true! I won't listen!

:lalala:

fade

Staff member
I understand it's a site for ranting, but it has a lot of what I call forced isms. Sometimes the reason isn't that you're a woman/noncaucasian/old. Sometimes it's because you did the wrong thing. Sometimes it's because the person doing it to you is a equal opportunity asshole. If you want to find an ism, you'll find an ism. It's not hard to mold something into one.

I personally do not get sexism at all. Maybe it's because I had 4 sisters who beat me up regularly. I don't know. The idea that a woman is less than me is just beyond my comprehension, literally. NOW. That being said, as I've noted before, I don't think men and women are the same. Nature, nurture, who cares. We're different physiologically and psychologically. AND THAT'S A GOOD THING. People have taken equality to the extreme of sexual homogenization, and that's just stupid. But men are generally stronger than women. Women tend to be better caregivers. That's the world, love it or hate it. Doesn't mean they HAVE to be. That is where sexism comes in.

In short, sexism exists, and it's stupid. But so does stretching for sexism, and so does ridiculously homogenizing.

Cajungal

Staff member
^Yup.

This all reminds me of a friend of my brother's who I hung out with recently. We were all at a bar together talking, and after I while I realize this is a very aggressive woman who's pretty eager to find sexism where there isn't any.

So this big guy--another friend of my brother--comes in and talks to us. He mentions that he just came from dinner with a girl that was in the university music program with them. This is a teeny tiny barely 5-foot girl, skinny, frail... not so very strong compared to a 6'3" guy with bass-player forearms. So anyway he mentions that this tiny girl punched him as a joke and ended up bruising his arm. He says something like "I can't believe that little girl could hurt me" and of course, this other woman takes that to mean that all women are weak. It was... painful to watch this guy (who's very nice and not at all disrespectful of women) struggle to explain himself for such a harmless comment.

C

crono1224

Those overly reaching isms are awful and they make the person look just as bad as the person they are accusing, sometimes worst if they are reaching where there is nothing. It diminishes the real cases of sexism or racism or whatever other ism there is by watering down the whole system.

Status
Not open for further replies.