[News] Muppets... again

Haven't heard about it since it was greenlit, at which point it didn't even have a title, but I'm glad they're already shooting.

I hadn't brought it up, since all we had was a title and that they were shooting in London. I'm not worried about it though, with the current people that Disney has in charge of their movie stuff. If they start having wholesale changes in management (not the normal movement between jobs like they had a month or so ago) and really mess stuff up.

I like the plot synopsis as told by Kermit:

The idea of this film is that our gang is on this global tour, and we’re selling out these grand theaters all over Europe—in Berlin, Madrid, London—but we sort of get into a little bit of trouble when we run across my doppleganger. He’s the world’s number one criminal, Constantine, and he happens to look an awful lot like me. I won’t tell you any more than that, but let’s just say mayhem ensues.

Can you post a link to the image you used? The ones I've been seeing don't have enough detail, but I notice that there are at least three posters around the underground, and at least one newspaper with the wanted poster.
I just used the image you linked to and zoomed it in to the area in question, it's not super clear, but clear enough to tell that a mustache is there.

Can I just mention how fucking stupid it is that that video has to be titled 'Big Game Ad' because the NFL copyrighted Super Bowl and won't let anyone use it without paying them?

Can I just mention how fucking stupid it is that that video has to be titled 'Big Game Ad' because the NFL copyrighted Super Bowl and won't let anyone use it without paying them?
But since it's only copyrighted in the USA, we still get info about "refused Superbowl Ads" (with Scarlett Johansson). It's odd.

GasBandit

Staff member
Talk to someone whose job involves making commercials, for example, for all the local bars with big screen TVs that want you and your friends to spend sunday THERE buying beer and hot wings while you watch the BIG GAME, and having to correct salespeople and clients constantly that no we're not allowed to use the other phrase. Every year. Because surely you know someone like that.

This is also why The Colbert Report has been running their "Superb Owl" graphic all week while they talk to NFL players.

Tivo is set and I'll skip the commercials.

Tuesday is gonna be a monster Tivo night in our household... Muppets, Flash, SHIELD, Faceoff and NCIS...