Moral dilemma what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I don't understand this thread. This is right up there with 'how do you wipe after you take a shit'.
no way. that was the weirdest damn thread ever. and i mean ever like on the entire internet. That was like finding out some people sleep under their beds or eat their cereal by dipping it in milk. It was just plain bizarre.

I don't understand this thread. This is right up there with 'how do you wipe after you take a shit'.
no way. that was the weirdest damn thread ever. and i mean ever like on the entire internet. That was like finding out some people sleep under their beds or eat their cereal by dipping it in milk. It was just plain bizarre.[/QUOTE]

Haters gonna hate...

J

JCM

I think a better moral question would be "A schoolbus is on fire. You can save only two children before the bus explodes. What criteria do you use to decide which two kids to save?"
Make that "A schoolbus on fire with a kid and a drunk cheerleader inside" and I'd have an easier choice

Gah you people are old... the right answer is "film it all on my phone camera then post it on youtube"...

Wait, who is this now? I assumed Shego had just changed her name, got drunk or something and was up to her old tricks from the Halfpixel days. We have another one now you say? Yeesh.

J

Jiarn

I dunno, after seeing Hylian's neck, I wouldn't assume that's photoshopped.

Not a dig on Hylian, just stating that it can be naturally occuring.

J

JCM

Gah you people are old... the right answer is "film it all on my phone camera then post it on youtube"...
Go back to the Technodrome... go on... get![/QUOTE]

Oh, and here they come.... the human race.
The end comes, as it was always going to - down a video phone!

[/QUOTE]

Why the hell did they Photoshop 4 more inches onto that boy's neck?[/QUOTE]
That is his neck, BTW, did the forum stop watching Dr Who or something while I was away?

E

Element 117

Wait, who is this now? I assumed Shego had just changed her name, got drunk or something and was up to her old tricks from the Halfpixel days. We have another one now you say? Yeesh.
her grammar is waaay better.

Dave

Staff member

[/QUOTE]

That is his neck, BTW, did the forum stop watching Dr Who or something while I was away?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. We've just been waiting for you to come back to KEEP talking about it is all.

[/QUOTE]

That is his neck, BTW, did the forum stop watching Dr Who or something while I was away?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but in my defense it's not on until Christmas. Also if I stare at any neck on that show it's Karen Gillan's.

J

JCM

Agreed. All tv shows should have a Scottish lass.

What if the dog is Lassie and what if the children are all juggalos?
I'd save this dog over a kid anyday-

One Tibetan Mastif can cost you $582,000

Agreed. All tv shows should have a Scottish lass.

What if the dog is Lassie and what if the children are all juggalos?
I'd save this dog over a kid anyday-

One Tibetan Mastif can cost you $582,000
Selling kids can net you some sweet cash too you know... i say we should do a cost-benefit analyses to settle this once and for all...

Status
Not open for further replies.