Moral dilemma what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psychotic-One

I like to ask myself what I would do in a certain situation.

Like a bus on fire full of children or the stray dog in the center of the road.
I am only allowed to rescue one.
I choose the Dog over the children.
But to be fair it was the morbid thoughts why i did. Me and the dog sitting on the side of the road watching the bus being consumed in flames as the screams of children pierce the roar of the fire, and not to mention the ensuing drama that will follow the event.:)

Who would you rescue the children of the stray dog?

To help clarify.
IF you do not choose the Dog yes it will die.
If you do not choose the Children they will die.:D

P

Psychotic-One

Traffic's gonna be stopped for a bus fulla kids on fire. Dog's fine, so choose the kids.
Most traffic yes but it just takes one car to kill the dog.
Heck with the emergency vehicles charging in, the poor dog has a good chance of getting hurt.
But most importantly the dog isn't as fun to watch die.

C

Chibibar

Is it in the U.S.??

If it is, the the bus full of kids. People will stop their car for the stray dog.

P

Psychotic-One

You people sicken me with your high moral standards.
Does anyone desire the death of children?

C

Chibibar

I don't desire the death of anyone really (opposite of Shego). Can you imagine the suits against you for not helping the children when you could? (I wonder if that is possible if you were the only person who could help but refuse to help)

C

Chibibar

Someone is trying too hard.
Heh. Isn't these type of question suppose to make you think and stuff? ;) I'm just a poor little public servant. I can't afford other people dipping into my pocket book ;) (Already got MMORPG thanks for that)

I think a better moral question would be "A schoolbus is on fire. You can save only two children before the bus explodes. What criteria do you use to decide which two kids to save?"

My kingdom for AttentionWhore.jpg...
yes.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

You don't have a point. Are you trying to get us aroused by your superior intellect and evil ways?

It's a load of bullsh!t. and if you try to convince us otherwise, i.e. that you are actually a serial killing cannibal... you will have to enjoy defending your stance to your local state police.

So go off and do what ever it is you Emu/Goth kiddies to in your down time.

P

Psychotic-One

Just had a crappy day yesterday, and it tends to bring out my desire for death.
Just want to have fun, and I am.
But if I was a attention whore I would love to have that body.:whistling:

For all of you it is imagination.
no real repercussions just fun.
And if we are honest we all have demented thoughts.

Yes a poll would of been smart.:)

So Cheers

M

makare

The dog is probably rabid and will bite you resulting in your death. Frothy.

The only child I wish death upon is the child on "Son's of Anarchy". I signed up to watch a show about a lawless motorcycle gang, not Sesame Street. I mean, honestly, Jax should be happy someone kidnapped shitbritches to get him off the hook of being a dad. And if he did raise that kid, he'd end up a little hoodlum. Now the nurse if pregnant, too? And we could have two babies running around the garage? WTF?

To answer your scenario I'd save the kids. I'd rather be standing in front of the President being awarded for my heroics at saving a bus full of children than dodging Bill O'Riely while he explained to America why I was the biggest piece of garbage since the Balloon Boy's dad.

M

makare

I'd save the kids. It's just a stray dog. If it were one of my dogs however it would be completely different.

I'd let them both die because I'm so eeeeeeeeeeevvviiiiilllllll

I even use the mean looking smilie faces!

Crawwwwllllling iiiiiiinnnnn my skiiiiiiiiiinnnnm!

See, I'd marry the dog, fuck the bus and kill the children.

Weird how it's the differences that make us all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.