Minor victory thread

I thought I was going to have to take summer classes to graduate in December, but I was able to get some of my credits reapplied to satisfy some generals, so I get the summer off!

Of course, I'll spend most of it getting my personal statement ready and possibly studying to re-take the GRE for a better score, but still, no classes :p

So it's official. According to the Finnish Security Intelligence Service, I am not a terrorist, a spy, or a threat to national security.

(Their background checks and security clearance came through today for my new job.)

You know, it took them slightly longer than I expected. Maybe they found this place.

North_Ranger Plus there is nowhere I can buy a Monocle in Hamburg that is affordable.

Anyway,had my first Wushu lesson today.Holy crap is it demanding.I am totaly out of shape and a little overweight so these 2 hours were hell in jogging pants, but it was a ton of fun and I will probably come back next week and give it another shot.

I just emailed my preferred specialty market, and they have agreed to stock Field Roast brand products. This company makes vegan sausages that I swear to god are better than the meat ones I used to love so much. I haven't had them since swearing off Whole Foods for being managed by a douchey douche. Sooo excited. I might have to actually replace the grill I lost in the tornado.

Spent the morning and afternoon with a cute girl and came home to bacon being cooked for dinner and the smell of bacon wafting through the house. Today is an alright day.

I had a phone interview today with one of the big insurance companies in town, for a permanent version of the the contract job I'm CURRENTLY working at the OTHER big insurance company in town!

I've got the in-person interview, with math and English tests, on Friday morning. I have a very good feeling about this job since a) I'm clearly qualified to do it (currently doing it elsewhere) and b) they're donig the same thing as my contract position did and training a class of at least 10 people.

Won a Chipotle prize pack at a raffle. Some buy one get one coupons, Some free chips and guacamole, and most intriguing: free dinner for 20 catered by them.

Won a Chipotle prize pack at a raffle. Some buy one get one coupons, Some free chips and guacamole, and most intriguing: free dinner for 20 catered by them.
Place the order for the catering for 20, then have them show up at your house and you be the only one sitting at a large long table. Simply say -Bring it on- while staring them dead on in the face.