[Rant] Minor Rant III: For a Few Hollers More

I tried GIMP, but when I tried selecting the file, the option for "video range" wasn't clickable. I was trying to do it with an .avi file.

S

SeraRelm

Sorry you're having so much difficulty. I mean, Gimp takes getting used to, but being free, I have NO complaints.

Argh. Okay, I re-installed GIMP, installed the animation package...and now when I open it, I don't get the "xtns" option.

I hate technology. :(

S

SeraRelm

:cry:
I wish you weren't having these difficulties, because Gimp is a fantastic alternative to Photoshop, given it's free.

S

SeraRelm

Fuck knows, I have a youtube chanel I will NOT reveal that has a friend/coworker of mine dancing to "Monster" on it.. :D

I constantly flip-flop between INTP/INTJ.

As for this test, I get the following:
Screen Shot 2012-05-25 at 10.10.33 PM.png

No ambiguity here! I love new experiences, but I'm very introverted. Huh.

--Patrick

M

makare

The new experiences one was the only one I thought was flat-out wrong. I do not care for new experiences. I prefer routine.

ElJuski

Staff member
NO EX GIRLFRIEND YOU DO NOT DRUNKENLY EMAIL ME "YO" AFTER YOUR CRAZY BULLSHIT CUTTING ME OFF AND BLOCKING MY NUMBER. UGGGGHHHH

ElJuski

Staff member
ugh she's a nutcase. Such a long story, but I'm still the idiot waiting to see how much she'll respond after her "yo" and my "hi". She is, without a doubt, the most fucked up person I've ever intimately considered in my whole life. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T HOOK UP WITH COWORKERS, BY THE WAY.

All caps makes the facts stronger.

Well, that's probably the big thing here. We let ourselves show a little bit online but it just isn't the same as being in person.
Some of us are much more real here though. Some of us fake answers on a personality test to sound better off than they are. I think it's obvious enough who.

:cry:
I wish you weren't having these difficulties, because Gimp is a fantastic alternative to Photoshop, given it's free.
Is gimp good for coloring?

I can't help but to feel I would be more productive if I could just ink my comics then colour digitally then doing it by hand.

I mean, I love colouring the old fashioned way...but after a while it gets tedious.

Is gimp good for coloring?

I can't help but to feel I would be more productive if I could just ink my comics then colour digitally then doing it by hand.

I mean, I love colouring the old fashioned way...but after a while it gets tedious.
It is way easier to ink and then digitally color.

Went to the store to pick up some food for tonight but as it turns out there is a holiday today, which I thought was last week, so I have to make do with a basic sandwich tonight as all the stores are closed and I don't have any leftovers.

I really should keep better track of these things.

Went to the store to pick up some food for tonight but as it turns out there is a holiday today, which I thought was last week, so I have to make do with a basic sandwich tonight as all the stores are closed and I don't have any leftovers.

Last week was Hemelvaart, so everything was closed thursday and saturday. Today's Pinkstermaandag, so everything's closed on monday. Lovely country, hey? It's just me who's at work :p
There's amso the amazingly good option of "Chinese take-out" to consider ;-)

Last week was Hemelvaart, so everything was closed thursday and saturday. Today's Pinkstermaandag, so everything's closed on monday. Lovely country, hey? It's just me who's at work :p
There's amso the amazingly good option of "Chinese take-out" to consider ;-)
The Chinese here in town is always closed on monday :V But yeah, I thought Pinksteren was last week. Shows what I know!

ElJuski

Staff member

Well, duh. It's Memorial Day. Why you don't keep track of every goddamn American holiday I don't even know