[Rant] Minor Rant III: For a Few Hollers More

I take pills whose main ingridient is Azelastine and i havent had any side effects either.
Exept for feeling awsome and being able to enjoy spring.

I hate being stuck at home when I should be working. I feel like absolute crap today (and yesterday, but worse today) and don't want to subject the office to whatever the hell this is; but there's so much I need to be doing and my mind is still humming along like a well-oiled machine, it's just my other organs that are having issues. If I were still salaried I'd be able to work from home today, but I don't have that option as an hourly employee.

M

makare

If I have one more jackass hick call in because he is an american and what he got was in "mexican", I am going to scream.

M

makare

any time i can suddenly freely breathe through my nose i am filled with a temporary joy.

I don't think I could breathe through my nose my entire childhood. It's wonderful.

My husband get super excited when he can breathe through his nose. He is allergic to dust and cats.

What do we have? Dust and a friggin' cat. I told him we shouldn't get a cat..but he was missing his previous one so much, how could I put my foot down?

S

Soliloquy

Ah yes, I had to breathe through my mouth my entire childhood as well. If I was lucky, I'd have one nostril open.

This is gonna sound kinda silly, but for 3 decades I couldn't breathe through my nose when I woke up in the morning. It was always the *cough cough hack sneeze blehhh* morning for me, until I started taking vitamin C every night and every morning. Damned if I don't wake up with clear passages every day now, it's a freaking miracle.

fade

Staff member
This is going to sound kinda silly, but flurgleschmurgle floogity blippity jooon hoon pooty.

GasBandit

Staff member
Turns out it wasn't allergies. Figured that out when the phlegm turned camo green. Aaaand here we are, two days later.

And yes, it's Allegra-D. Which has a side effect of being kept awake.

Finally felt better today. Not great, but better. Apparently it was good enough for my stupid brain though, because while my body has been screaming for hydration and electrolytes for three days, today my brain decided I needed caffeine. Sadly, while I eventually threw in the towel and acquiesced to the demands of the brain, I did not do so soon enough, and now have a screaming headache. Stupid brain.

M

makare

apparently i may have been patient zero for a mono outbreak among my friends. one was diagnosed today and from what we have figured what i thought was strep for the last few months was actually mono. Also I happened to use their water bottles on occasion so that was probably how i spread it.

I r dum.

M

makare

Those friends werent at the orgy. that could be how *i* caught it though.

fade

Staff member
You know what I really find irritating?

Commenters on Instructables.com who point out that you could easily buy this from X. Do they not realize what site they're on?

W

wana10

Some day I'll tell a guest(doesn't really matter which one) at the hotel I work at exactly how stupid I think they are and on that day I'll probably be fired.

Man, now I know why David Attenborough hates nature. It has barely snowed this winter (relatively mild too) but holy shit did it ever decide to fucking remind us peons what the meaning of snow is. We got heavy super blizzards this weekend and in a single night my driveway ended up with 2 feet of snow on it (2 feet of snow didn't fall, but the wind likes to level everything out). I think the official tally was 18 cms of snow in 24 hours (that's 8 inches).

Fuck, my car can barely escape my crescent.