Master of Orion 1 in your browser

Dave

Staff member
Holy shit that site has Daggerfall and Castles II! Betrayal at Krondor!

God damn it. I have work to do today.

Can't access that site so can't check how or what they supply, but eh, some of the games named here aren't abandonware/freeware - they're still being sold. So depending on what, exactly, is on offer, this may or may not be legal.

Can't access that site so can't check how or what they supply, but eh, some of the games named here aren't abandonware/freeware - they're still being sold. So depending on what, exactly, is on offer, this may or may not be legal.
Yikes, just knowing there were some MoO fans here I reposted without poking around too much. Feel free to delete if it breaks any rules.

Dave

Staff member
Yikes, just knowing there were some MoO fans here I reposted without poking around too much. Feel free to delete if it breaks any rules.
We'r not responsible for what other sites have. You're not downloading anything. So the link is fine. And appreciated!

Oh sure, I'm not saying "nuke the whole thread", I'm just informing those who may need or want to of potential issues.

Holy crap, Quest for Glory 1 through 4! Doom! Quake! Descent! Duke Nukem! Wolfenstein! Swords of Xeen! Prince of Persia! Warcraft! Oregon Trail!

Someone basically took my childhood and put it online!

MoO I! Bard's Tale I, II, and III! HeXen!
Wait, I already own all of these.
Oh well, still fun and convenient.
Let me know when they add Betrayal in Antara, I'll probably lose my wife for a month.

--Patrick

Yeah, they have been releasing the several-versions-old ones for free on their website for a while now.
...but that's still not "in-browser."

--Patrick

I still have the CD, but it won't install...Well, and I don't have a working CD drive in my PC at the moment, there's that, too :p
I may have to download the free version just for nostalgia's sake, I'm fairly sure it's the game I've spent the highest numbers of hours on, ever.

I still have the CD, but it won't install...Well, and I don't have a working CD drive in my PC at the moment, there's that, too :p
I may have to download the free version just for nostalgia's sake, I'm fairly sure it's the game I've spent the highest numbers of hours on, ever.
1) Make an ISO.
2) It probably would've been my highest, too, but I didn't know about it until well after Morrowind.

--Patrick