Export thread

Master of Orion 1 in your browser

Soupy

Soupy

Found on Reddit, You're welcome. I still prefer 2, but hard nostalgia hit here.

Dave

Dave

Holy shit that site has Daggerfall and Castles II! Betrayal at Krondor!

God damn it. I have work to do today.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I guess I'm lucky this is blocked at work. :(

Dave

Dave

EMPIRE!!!!

TNM

TNM

Times like this I'm glad I work from home! There goes my productivity for the day...

Bubble181

Bubble181

Can't access that site so can't check how or what they supply, but eh, some of the games named here aren't abandonware/freeware - they're still being sold. So depending on what, exactly, is on offer, this may or may not be legal.

Dave

Dave

:ninja:

Soupy

Soupy

Can't access that site so can't check how or what they supply, but eh, some of the games named here aren't abandonware/freeware - they're still being sold. So depending on what, exactly, is on offer, this may or may not be legal.
Yikes, just knowing there were some MoO fans here I reposted without poking around too much. Feel free to delete if it breaks any rules.

Dave

Dave

Yikes, just knowing there were some MoO fans here I reposted without poking around too much. Feel free to delete if it breaks any rules.
We'r not responsible for what other sites have. You're not downloading anything. So the link is fine. And appreciated!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Oh sure, I'm not saying "nuke the whole thread", I'm just informing those who may need or want to of potential issues.

evilmike

evilmike

In case anyone is interested, here is the link to purchase MOO 1 & 2.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Holy crap, Quest for Glory 1 through 4! Doom! Quake! Descent! Duke Nukem! Wolfenstein! Swords of Xeen! Prince of Persia! Warcraft! Oregon Trail!

Someone basically took my childhood and put it online!

PatrThom

PatrThom

MoO I! Bard's Tale I, II, and III! HeXen!
Wait, I already own all of these.
Oh well, still fun and convenient.
Let me know when they add Betrayal in Antara, I'll probably lose my wife for a month.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Hah, they even have Flightmare, Sopwith.... eeeeEEEEEEEE!! THEY HAVE FRIENDLYWARE PC ARCADE HELLO 4-YEAR OLD ME

http://playdosgamesonline.com/friendlyware-pc-arcade.html[DOUBLEPOST=1459958773,1459958398][/DOUBLEPOST]Huh... oddly enough they have Leather Goddesses of Phobos 2, but not 1.[DOUBLEPOST=1459958995][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you like zombie/pandemic stuff, I recommend Agent USA. Don't get fuzzed!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Huh... oddly enough they have Leather Goddesses of Phobos 2, but not 1.
I have 1.
But it's for Mac.
I don't think I knew there was ever a sequel.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

I have 1.
But it's for Mac.
I don't think I knew there was ever a sequel.

--Patrick
Imo, despite the graphics, 2 wasn't as good as 1.

Siska

Siska

Elders Scrolls 2 has been available free legally for years. --> http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/

PatrThom

PatrThom

Yeah, they have been releasing the several-versions-old ones for free on their website for a while now.
...but that's still not "in-browser."

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yeah, they have been releasing the several-versions-old ones for free on their website for a while now.
...but that's still not "in-browser."

--Patrick
Daggerfall in-browser doesn't work, though, so.... :p

PatrThom

PatrThom

Daggerfall in-browser doesn't work, though, so.... :p
I didn't try it.
...because I have the actual free DOS version from their website.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

I still have the CD, but it won't install...Well, and I don't have a working CD drive in my PC at the moment, there's that, too :p
I may have to download the free version just for nostalgia's sake, I'm fairly sure it's the game I've spent the highest numbers of hours on, ever.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I still have the CD, but it won't install...Well, and I don't have a working CD drive in my PC at the moment, there's that, too :p
I may have to download the free version just for nostalgia's sake, I'm fairly sure it's the game I've spent the highest numbers of hours on, ever.
1) Make an ISO.
2) It probably would've been my highest, too, but I didn't know about it until well after Morrowind.

--Patrick