[Webcomic] Let's Talk Gunnerkrigg Court

S

Soliloquy

Holy crap... Annie is in shock. I get the feeling this is going to be a brilliantly-written chapter.

I never realized there was Gunnerkrigg Rule34 at Paheal. I was actually surprised at some of the quality there was (obviously drowned in large number bad MSpaint attempts).

Necronic

Staff member
Siddell made a comment somewhere about how much that disgusted him (can't remember where.) I tend to agree.

GasBandit

Staff member
I never realized there was Gunnerkrigg Rule34 at Paheal. I was actually surprised at some of the quality there was (obviously drowned in large number bad MSpaint attempts).
Paheal's servers haven't collapsed into their own subbasements yet?! Someone needs to get their maintenance guys a damn medal.

Not exactly what it was, but I guess you'll see it for yourself. Was enough to make me stop reading for a couple months.
Oooooooooooh, it's one of THOSE story-lines. Felt the same way after that CAD storyline that shall not be named. Though ironically it was still better drama than what I read in most web-comics.

The chapter he's talking about (Faraway Morning) was not universally loved (though I had no problems with it myself) but other than that, it's one of the best webcomics out there right now, in both the art and story department.

S

Soliloquy

I didn't really mind Faraway Morning either. No real plot, but it had some decent character development at least.

I'm pretty stoked about the "quitting his job" thing, myself. Honestly, out of all the webcomics out there, this is the one whose artist I most hoped would go full-time.

I just noticed the "quit my job to do comic full-time" note. I hope it all goes well for him; the company that publishes the books has been pretty crappy about keeping them in stock, which hurts the income. Then he puts the Project Wonderful ads above the big company Google-type ads, which is nice to do for us little guys who use him for our ads, but I don't know how much that helps him.