Legend of Korra

This was by far my fav. panel I got to go to at SDCC. =^^= I cannot wait for this!! HHHHHNNNNNNnnn!!!

And I am beyond happy that Dee Bradley Baker is doing voices for this show as well!

Alright. So. There has been a new clip leaked from an actual episode - and it was taken down in 22 minutes. However, there's a transcript floating around. It's amazing.

(Korra, in red training gear, races across a floor with an elaborate dragon painted onto it. She fights a man in similar gear and KOs him with a couple of firebending blasts.)

Korra: [punches air] "WOO-HOO!"

(We cut to a group of elderly people watching. One is dressed in Fire Nation clothes, there are dressed in White Lotus outfits [one's even a woman], and one wrinkly old woman is in Water Tribe clothes... that old woman is an elderly Katara.)

(Korra races up to the sidelines where the old people are watching. She pulls off her helmet gear. Interestingly, the background behind her seems to consist of an elaborate physical training course. Like basic training in the army.)

Korra: (cheerfully) "Hey, why all the doom and gloom, people? We should be celebrating. Three elements down, one to go."

Unnamed Fire Nation elder: "You're getting ahead of yourself as usual, Korra. We haven't decided if you passed your firebending test yet."

Unnamed White Lotus elder: "Ever since you were a little girl you've excelled at the physical side of bending but completely ignored the spiritual side. The Avatar must master both."

(Korra makes a face. She seems like she's heard this lecture before a lot.)

Korra: (normally) "I haven't ignored it, it just doesn't come as easily to me. But that's why I should start training with Tenzin immediately. He's Mister Spiritual."

(Overhead shot of everyone.)

Unnamed White Lotus elder: "Do you believe she's ready, Master Katara?"

Katara: "Yes." (All the others bow they're heads, as if disappointed, or perhaps out of respect.) "If anyone can teach her what she needs to learn, it's Tenzin."

Unnamed White Lotus elder: "Very well, Korra. It's time for you to begin your airbending training."

(Korra grins and starts spinning around.)

Korra: "YESSS! Finally!"

(The elders stare at her.)

Korra: "I mean, *ahem*, thank you all for believing in me."

Wow... electricity? Things seem a lot more advanced than we previously thought. Makes me wonder what they'll do if they do a sequel to this series too...

Wow... electricity? Things seem a lot more advanced than we previously thought. Makes me wonder what they'll do if they do a sequel to this series too...
Me too. The world of Korra have the technology of the 1920. Maybe 70 years later they will have the same or similar technology like we have right now.

That trailer was cheeeeeeeesy. I'm sure the show will be a good balance of emotions and moods like the first one was, but that trailer reminded me of the "kids version" of the Phantom Menace trailer.

Can't argue with that, Prime. Though I'd say that's more Nickelodeon's fault than the people behind the show. Everything has to be hip and witty with Nickelodeon.