Kags' Cosplay Thread

Something BLUE is taking approximately 12% of the Kags away from the viewers. Damn you BLUE! Damn you straight to BLU-HELL
It's my coffee table...no one is home to help me take pictures so..I have to set the timer, then set it on the table and hope I'm in frame.

now now, this is about kags, and her amazing ability to make us wonder how long it took to rebuild the mold after they made her. :sohappy:
(I mean this in jest, please dont hurt me kags)

Guys. Not in my thread.

I personally wasn't offended by any comment made. So, if either of you have a different problem, please please keep it to PM's.

Sorry.

Oh geez, Bones, haha! =^^= You are too kind.
My many clones should be running around any day now.

So, Kags, have you ever done cosplay as part of a team? (pardon if this has been answered elsewhere)

oh cool, its open again, yes kags we need more pictures of your appa cosplay, dont think I ever saw it.

Yay, it's open again! Thank you Pez. =^^=

So, Kags, have you ever done cosplay as part of a team? (pardon if this has been answered elsewhere)
Do you mean like in a group? Or with like a competition team? I've done group cosplay before lots of times - most of it was from my early days so there aren't a whole lot of photos. I've done one competiton with a group and it was completely terrifying.

No, I haven't posted a picture of me as Appa, since I just have con pictures of it. Not a nice photoshoot, of it.

Here's a con photo of it at least. I'll try to find a better one when I have more time after work.

Oh my goodness, thank you! :)

Would you guys like it if a did a 'Throwback to the Oldies' and posted some old cosplay pictures of myself and my friends? Or do you prefer just current stuff?

That outfit indeed looks good. BTW, was taken some time ago?

Those booties are so incredibly well done. And cute!

Thank you Jay! It was taken at last SDCC so..1 year ago. And that is version 2.0

I'll go about finding some old pictures for everyone's entertainment. :) Thanks so much for all the support everyone! I really appreciate it.

I too am excited to see all the cool things that have been cosplayed.

BUT

on a sidenote
this thread has been nothing but good feelings and positivity, no drama!? :hide:

And lets keep it that way. :)

Also, side note: Just to let you guys know...I'm doing a photoshoot this weekend! I am SO excited. So, expect new photos to appear sometime next week. As if I don't spam you guys enough. Ha!

See, now that looks like a comfortable costume. So many of these costumes look like they'd be murder to walk around in all day.

Just a quick picture from the photoshoot! (It happened today instead of over the weekedn like planned. I expect the pic's will be edited/done this weekend.)
figmentPez, this one is for you!! I know you like smiley cosplay pictures. :)

It's also more of a...blooper picture. I'm horrible at being serious, so this is me being me.

My genuine reaction to the post above.

korraexcited.gif

That cosplay outfit came out really good! You're rocking it girl! I hope we get close-ups of your sword and board...

:sohappy:

Also, you've lost some weight haven't you Kags?

Aww, thank you very much Jay! Yes, there are some more pictures close up of my shield and sword - I'll post them when they're edited. As long as you guys don't get sick of them...*ahem*

Eee, I can't tell if I've lost weight - I like to think I have, but...if you think it looks like I have, then yes. Yes, I have. :)

Alright you wonderful people, here are just a couple more photos from the shoot. Sorry, I just can't help but post them, I'm too excited.

(This one just may be my favorite....)

It was kinda hot, so it didn't feel to bad. :) But yes, praise me on my commitment! (I jest..)

Sorry Adam, I'll have to get a specail spolier tag just for you. ;)

Excellent pictures, Kags. The costume has a simplicity that really works; Link's clothes should be plain because he's a peasant hero, and the Master Sword and Master Shield are heirlooms he finds.

Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate the support. =^^=

Ohh, Bones, your image isn't showing...so..I'm going to assume I should say thank you..but...I dunno.