Kags' Cosplay Thread

You guys pretty much light up my world. (Also...my friend has a pony and we're going to go do more photos with it today! Kind of excited.)

Here is probably the best picture with my sword and shield Jay.

The costume and props look great! Two questions:

What made you decide to go with long, curly hair?
Which version of Link was your reference? Skyward Sword?

Also (self service), I posted a pic of my son as WW Link for Halloween last fall, did you happen to see it? :)

Ah, thanks a bunch!!

I love LOVE long curly hair. Almost every wig I own is curly. I also think curls are very feminine, so since thats what I was going for, it's what I bought.
It's Twilight Princess, but the hair color was from Ocarina.

Yes, yes, I did see it! So cute. :)

It's just styrafoam, sanded with epoxy and resin over the top to try and smooth it out. We ran out of time to make it really pretty...but they worked wonderfully. :)

its almost as if Kags hasnt caught on to the fact that YES we love it when she shows us her impressive costuming work, and yes we are basically the halforums equivalent of her fan-club with jay and I vying for president and vice-president of said club!
tumblr_lgeuya1ZNx1qzxvvi.gif

Aw, thank you! I'm so afraid of posting to many pictures and having you guys get sick of me.

But since you all asked for it, I'll post more pictures later today. Thanks so much for all of the kind words and support. Makes me a happy Kags.

Kags, you post quality cosplay, and you're a genuine delight to talk with, as well not coming off as snooty/self-absorbed, as is (unfortunately) the case with several cosplayers with whom I've spoken.

So, just keep on being awesome, and you'll have your dedicated fanbase here. *salute*

Are you guys ready for this??

A real blooper picture from the photoshoot...yes I really am that much of a dork..

C'mon, I was lookin' for rupees...

I can't believe I'm posting more of these pictures...

I appreciate the kind words Officer_Charon. Thank you so very much!

EDIT: Ugh, huge pictures are huge..I'll resize them and reupload, sorry guys.

figmentPez

Staff member
Yay! You posted the pic of you cutting the grass! (I don't even want to think about how much time I've spent cutting through grass in various Zelda games.)

Also, I still love those boots, they look fantastic.

(The pic size is fine.)

I think I cut every blade of grass in that game. I would go out of my way to get to a clump. My favorite thing was to ride Epona and run it all over.

Thank you!!

(Kay, awesome. I can resize it though if everyone thinks it's to large.)

I haven't thought about it, but my friend really wants to do end form Midna! She'd be perfect too. :) (My friends and I were in talks of doing wolf form Link, Midna and my Link. Could be awesome.)

How I react whenever there's a new post in this thread and it's actually cosplay.

188477_o.gif
gdpzq.gif
W35XB.gif
f3XcK.gif
tumblr_m1wtymTssw1qzrlhgo1_500.gif
Also, I look like Ravenpoe somehow.

So when's the next cosplay LittleKagsin ?

Oh goodness, ha, you are too funny.

Like next cosplay photoshoot? I don't quite know. It will probably be the 'Robin/Ivy' shoot with my friend. And really that one might happen in the next two weeks or so.

But really...I am seriously concerned about overloading you guys with my face. So, I was going to try and keep myself on the down low for a while. :)

I do have progress shots of Harley if you must have cosplay pictures.