Kags' Cosplay Thread

Yep, in general cosplayers work on a completely different time frame, it goes: early birds, fashionably late, just plain late (or 'mormon standard time' if you're in Utah..), procrastinators and then cosplayers.

:D

Aww, don't be sad.

I'm going to try REALLY hard to put up more pictures today. And post pictures of other cosplay today as well.

I ordered my corsets for my Harley yesterday, I can't wait to get them and show you guys!

I cant wait, I am just giddy with anticipation!
fanart-cosplay-my-neighbor-jake.gif

^Me, ^KCWM, ^Jay
waiting for Kags to post some more.

Aww, don't be sad.

I'm going to try REALLY hard to put up more pictures today. And post pictures of other cosplay today as well.

I ordered my corsets for my Harley yesterday, I can't wait to get them and show you guys!

Do'nt be fooled - he put up a sad puppy face *just* to get a hug out of you. He's just that creepy. :whistling:

While I appreciate an image can say more than a thousand words, that one's speaking in a language I don't understand. Eh-wuh? I assume you know I'm joking, but I have no idea who or what that is (other than, apparently, the show host for "the price is right", I guess), or what you mean by it.

Yay Harley update!

I feel like I'm not making much progress...I'm sure that will change when I get my corsets in. (Eee, I can't wait to show you guys!) Anyway, I suppose some progress is better than none. I'll hopefully get some lace dyed for a different costume tonight. Only 1 1/2 months left, eep!

And wow...Holy crap...

(Ed from Full Metal Alchemist)

When I get the corsets in, I'll do a proper full body shot, so you can see it all together. And not me trying to crappily take a picture of myself...

S

SeraRelm

Very nice and thanks for the update. As a side note, I do lurv corsets. :D

Thanks, I'm glad that, you know, you don't hate updates. :) Ah, I quite enjoy corsets too! All three of my costumes this year will have one, woo. I used to work for a corset booth at Ren Faire's...and got paid in corsets. I have a lot.

S

SeraRelm

I have a small collection, I usually make my own if need be, but buying one is fun too.

Thats awesome that you can make them! I am definately not that skilled. I've been lucky enough to be privy to beautiful corsets whenever I've needed them.

I would love to learn to make them at some point.

S

SeraRelm

Try to avoid plastic boning if you can. It may be cheaper, but it warps much easier than metal when you tightlace.