Kags' Cosplay Thread

CALLING ALL KAGLIANS!!

So, I'm looking for costume ideas for a convention I'm going to in a couple of weeks and I'm just lost.

I'd love suggestions from you guys! It needs to be a pretty easy costume, something casual, low-key and easy to make. Or better yet, things I can find and modify. My brain is just not working and I can't think of anything.

Thoughts please!! :D :heart:

BananaHands

Staff member
CALLING ALL KAGLIANS!!

So, I'm looking for costume ideas for a convention I'm going to in a couple of weeks and I'm just lost.

I'd love suggestions from you guys! It needs to be a pretty easy costume, something casual, low-key and easy to make. Or better yet, things I can find and modify. My brain is just not working and I can't think of anything.

?

CALLING ALL KAGLIANS!!

Leelu Dallas Multipass.

All you need are ace bandages.

Scuse you, that's called half-assing it (for my standards), and there will be done of that for my favorite comic book maven. :p

Besides, I already have a Poison Ivy cosplay, in case you've forgotten, but it's to uncomfortable for this con. I don't want to cause my friends trouble because I do that often enough at cons as it is.

GasBandit

Staff member
Scuse you, that's called half-assing it (for my standards), and there will be done of that for my favorite comic book maven. :p
Hey! You said "easy" and "easy to make!" you said it two times! You misled me as to the primary requirements of the costume! :p

Besides, I already have a Poison Ivy cosplay, in case you've forgotten, but it's to uncomfortable for this con. I don't want to cause my friends trouble because I do that often enough at cons as it is.
Ah, ok, well, don't wanna do the same thing again then, that I can understand. In my own defense, that was from back before I started following the cosplay stuff.

True story - I joined Halforums because I got featured in the Good Cosplay Thread all those years ago. :D

So, here's what I'm thinking costume wise. Feels? It's something easy, and cute and comfortable. Spoilered because HUGE.