Kags' Cosplay Thread

Sorry I've been so quiet for a while! I'm busy working on Bayonetta and don't have much else planned until July...

I did manage to sneak in a couple of pictures over the weekend of a casual Asuka outfit. I may upload a couple more pictures...but here's what I have so far.

Happy as a clam.

And my favorite image so far!

I still love you guys so much and appreciate any support you give me. It's just...really really awesome. =^^=

What's everyone's opinions about my posting youtube video's here that don't pertain to cosplay?

I don't know if anyone here wants to watch my youtube video's, but..you would you want me to post them here when I do make one? Yay or nay?

I got my catsuit yesterday!!! I didn't have time to take pic's then...but I do now!

Here's what you guys have to look forward to:

Close up

Full body:

OOOoooh, black and white:

Haha, thanks you guys!

I'm pretty pleased with it. The party I was supposed to wear this to is now over, so I'm not sure when I'll actually get to wear this to cosplay. As of right now, I just sit in it and play Arkham City..

Zappit

Staff member
Congratulations. You've killed Jay's marriage with one post.

But seriously, does that material breathe at all? A lot of those suits get people sweating like a pig in the Oscar Meyer factory. Whatever you wear it to, bring a frickin' gallon jug of water. I can tell you from experience that dehydration sucks. A lot.

Congratulations. You've killed Jay's marriage with one post.

But seriously, does that material breathe at all? A lot of those suits get people sweating like a pig in the Oscar Meyer factory. Whatever you wear it to, bring a frickin' gallon jug of water. I can tell you from experience that dehydration sucks. A lot.
(I dunno, Jay's been pretty quiet here as of late, I think the novelty has worn off. =^^=)

No, it doesn't breathe AT ALL. It's not so bad if I'm not moving around, but my game plan is to take many breaks and go into the women's bathroom so I can unzip it and air out. I've seen other girls do that and it seems to work out pretty okay for them. I'll be sure to bring extra water when I do wear it though.

(I dunno, Jay's been pretty quiet here as of late, I think the novelty has worn off. =^^=)

No, it doesn't breathe AT ALL. It's not so bad if I'm not moving around, but my game plan is to take many breaks and go into the women's bathroom so I can unzip it and air out. I've seen other girls do that and it seems to work out pretty okay for them. I'll be sure to bring extra water when I do wear it though.
Your going to want a pocket fan or something to cool off, even with it unzipped. It'll be hard to find a spot next to the AC in the bathroom if it's a cosplay heavy con. Also, don't forget to put talcum or baby powder on your skin before you put this thing on or it's going to try and stick to your skin after hours of wearing it. Taking it off after a hot convention will probably hurt if you don't do this.

An athletic baselayer may actually really help with something like this. Make sure it's synthetic and designed to wick away moisture... do not use cotton unless you want to be swimming in your catsuit.