I've had 4 hours of sleep, so AMA.

I think you may have to ask for some assistance from the Sea Weasels, all things considered. Otherwise, I won't fight'm too hard as long as they're dragging me Westwards :p
Yes, no need to struggle. It will all be over soon.

Oh, wait, you wanted to be alive at the end of your voyage?

I'm immensely flattered, yet rather concerned about what happens to me when you move on down the list.

Do I get to retire to Gruetario?
Absolutely. I have a very comprehensive and competitive "retirement" plan.

That should be without the quotes, shouldn't it? Darn, I always mess that up.

Why Saskatchewan? I spent some time there for work a few years ago and I'd love to go back.

Do you have any non doomie pets?

Do you see northern lights where you are?

@WasabiPoptart, the doomweasels are ready to infiltrate!

[DOUBLEPOST=1449777784,1449777417][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why Saskatchewan? I spent some time there for work a few years ago and I'd love to go back.
I moved out here when I got married and stayed after the divorce. I thought about moving back to Kingston, ON but I already had a job so I figured I'd give the province a chance. It's very lovely out here and not crowded at all.

Do you have any non doomie pets?
Three cats at the moment and working on setting up my aquariums to have fish. I've had nearly everything as a pet, except for hairy spiders and centipedes. Not my cup of tea.

Do you see northern lights where you are?
Oh yes, though they aren't as bright as in your pictures. I would like to visit the Yukon or Nunavut one winter to see them up close and personal. One day.

@WasabiPoptart, the doomweasels are ready to infiltrate!

[DOUBLEPOST=1449777784,1449777417][/DOUBLEPOST]
I moved out here when I got married and stayed after the divorce. I thought about moving back to Kingston, ON but I already had a job so I figured I'd give the province a chance. It's very lovely out here and not crowded at all.

Three cats at the moment and working on setting up my aquariums to have fish. I've had nearly everything as a pet, except for hairy spiders and centipedes. Not my cup of tea.

Oh yes, though they aren't as bright as in your pictures. I would like to visit the Yukon or Nunavut one winter to see them up close and personal. One day.
Take me with you!!

I've had more than four hours of sleep (melatonin is my friend!) but I have a choice between answering questions here or cleaning the kitchen. I'm sure you know which one I'm picking.

So, anyone have any questions or do I have to give in and get the mop?

Flippin' internet went down. Bloody ice giants! Get the hell off my land! Oh well, I got the kitchen cleaned up.

A U-shaped kitchen with a breakfast nook next to it. It's very dated and laid out not very effectively, so my second remodeling plan for this house (the first is to replace all the windows) is to gut the kitchen and extend it into the nook area to give me more space. I need more cabinets; I want the dishwasher closer to the sink; I would like an island for prepwork and such.

Maybe I'll research kitchen designs rather than clean the bathroom. Hmmm....

I have your back and here are some questions:

Favourite tv show?

Guilty pleasure tv show?

Do you read any magazines regulaly?

How many doom weasels live with you?

What's the mist you've had?

What's your favourite Christmas dinner side dish?

What's your idea of a perfect night in?

Did I ask ,y questions in time to help you avoid kitchen cleaning?