IT's FRRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
Well, it is my friday...I ahve the rest of the week off for St Patty's and the NCAA Tourney! WOOT!!!

Also...

M

makare

Hmm well. I didn't know that existed but now I do. Thanks for that!

sigh.

It's just a song of whatever popped into her mind first.

YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY

TODAY IS FRIDAY

TOMORROW IS SATURDAY

SUNDAY COMES NEXT

These are just facts.

THE SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

UNLESS IT'S DEAD AND THEN IT'S LIKE A LIGHT BROWN

REALLY MORE OF A TAN COLOR

DID YOU KNOW SOMETIMES THEY JUST PAINT IT?

I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY.

auto tune that shit and give me a million dollars.

I was so confused about the order of the weekend until this song. You guys don't know how debilitating it was to show up at the bar, and meet absolutely no one because it was Sunday, not Saturday. I was sure it was the third day! But now I have a jaunty tune to hum so that I may never be confused again. I owe Ms Black a great deal, she has saved my social life.

figmentPez

Staff member
THE SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY.

You know what this makes me think? That Death could have a promising musical career. Or did he already? I need to re-read the Discworld novels.

You know what this makes me think? That Death could have a promising musical career. Or did he already? I need to re-read the Discworld novels.
You know, I read that book (Soul Music), and I'm not even sure whether that happened or not.

It's just a song of whatever popped into her mind first.

YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY

TODAY IS FRIDAY

TOMORROW IS SATURDAY

SUNDAY COMES NEXT

These are just facts.

THE SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY.

Oh, I'm sure I'm gonna regret listening to this shitty song, but here I'm clicking the video at the top...
Added at: 22:40
"Yeah! Yeah!"
"Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes aftera-a-r-r-ds..."

This is shit. I regret listening to it. Fuck.

I woke up to this song this morning. A local radio show (on a modern rock channel no less) thought it would be funny to play, and then spent the next five minutes fielding angry calls from people who never want to hear it again.

I don't even have that excuse. I have no radio or TV, so I don't have to deal with this shit unless I click the Youtube link. I do it to myself.

The only difference between this and 90% of the top 40 crap is that her auto-tune guy is worse. I find it hilarious, the number of people who are quick to critique her lyrics but see no problem with Ke$ha or the Black Eyed Peas.

Oh god, not this crap again. My friend posted it on facebook this morning and I also only got about 50 seconds into it.
Thanks, Tosh, for giving this so much attention. :-/ My ears are still bleeding.

The only difference between this and 90% of the top 40 crap is that her auto-tune guy is worse. I find it hilarious, the number of people who are quick to critique her lyrics but see no problem with Ke$ha or the Black Eyed Peas.
Woah woah woah, who said that? The suck too. Kesha (fuck it I'm not spelling it with a goddamn dollar symbol) moreso than the black eyed peas.

Now, Kesha vs this? Hard to say which is worse.

Woah woah woah, who said that? The suck too. Kesha (fuck it I'm not spelling it with a goddamn dollar symbol) moreso than the black eyed peas.

Now, Kesha vs this? Hard to say which is worse.
No one in this forum,just people. I find it remarkable how much attention is being given to the stupididty of these lyrics, when I look at some of the top 40 stuff.

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/858451...t-friday-haters-and-refuses-to-quit-as-singer

So, I was secretly hoping this 13 year old was a really clever little thing, and wrote the song to lampoon the modern pop industry. Like you guys mentioned, this song is really no different than other pop garbage out there - it's just less polished. The article proves that she's just... well... a 13 year old girl i.e. she's a moron.

Sigh. I miss the days where my hardest choices in life where picking the seat in my friend's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.