Export thread

IT's FRRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYYYY

Mathias

Mathias

not quite.

:Leyla:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

This is different from other pop songs with featured rappers how?

Shannow

Shannow

Well, it is my friday...I ahve the rest of the week off for St Patty's and the NCAA Tourney! WOOT!!!

Also...

figmentPez

figmentPez

Ow, my ears! I only make it 50 seconds into the video. I can't take anymore.

makare

Hmm well. I didn't know that existed but now I do. Thanks for that!

sigh.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Well that was a trite, overly-autotuned pile of crap.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I have heard of it, have not heard it. I plan to keep it that way.

Espy

Espy

Uh.

Um.

Yikes.

drifter

drifter

Wow, so that song is done for serious, huh? I thought that it was some kind of parody of pop music.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I thought the thread was going to be this for some reason:

Cajungal

Cajungal

...Why?

Is she one of those William Hung type people who gets a deal out of pity?

Wasabi Poptart

phil

phil

It's just a song of whatever popped into her mind first.

YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY

TODAY IS FRIDAY

TOMORROW IS SATURDAY

SUNDAY COMES NEXT

These are just facts.

THE SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

UNLESS IT'S DEAD AND THEN IT'S LIKE A LIGHT BROWN

REALLY MORE OF A TAN COLOR

DID YOU KNOW SOMETIMES THEY JUST PAINT IT?

I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY.

auto tune that shit and give me a million dollars.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I was so confused about the order of the weekend until this song. You guys don't know how debilitating it was to show up at the bar, and meet absolutely no one because it was Sunday, not Saturday. I was sure it was the third day! But now I have a jaunty tune to hum so that I may never be confused again. I owe Ms Black a great deal, she has saved my social life.

blotsfan

blotsfan

BUT WHERE SHOULD I SIT?! THE FRONT OR THE BACK?! I'M SO LOST!!!

phil

phil

And somebody get those white kids out of there or at least tell them to stop dancing.

Vagabond

Vagabond

Guys it's just a cover of a timeless classic, be cool.

figmentPez

figmentPez

THE SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY.

You know what this makes me think? That Death could have a promising musical career. Or did he already? I need to re-read the Discworld novels.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

You know what this makes me think? That Death could have a promising musical career. Or did he already? I need to re-read the Discworld novels.
You know, I read that book (Soul Music), and I'm not even sure whether that happened or not.

It's just a song of whatever popped into her mind first.

YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY

TODAY IS FRIDAY

TOMORROW IS SATURDAY

SUNDAY COMES NEXT

These are just facts.

THE SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY.

Oh, I'm sure I'm gonna regret listening to this shitty song, but here I'm clicking the video at the top...
Added at: 22:40
"Yeah! Yeah!"
"Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes aftera-a-r-r-ds..."

This is shit. I regret listening to it. Fuck.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Any time, ANY TIME, someone mentions to me it's Friday, this pops into my head. Often followed by me singing it.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Holy crap, that's a blast from the past.

phil

phil

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

This is a song for 7-year-olds.

Tress

Tress

I woke up to this song this morning. A local radio show (on a modern rock channel no less) thought it would be funny to play, and then spent the next five minutes fielding angry calls from people who never want to hear it again.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't even have that excuse. I have no radio or TV, so I don't have to deal with this shit unless I click the Youtube link. I do it to myself.

TNM

TNM

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

The only difference between this and 90% of the top 40 crap is that her auto-tune guy is worse. I find it hilarious, the number of people who are quick to critique her lyrics but see no problem with Ke$ha or the Black Eyed Peas.

linglingface

linglingface

Oh god, not this crap again. My friend posted it on facebook this morning and I also only got about 50 seconds into it.
Thanks, Tosh, for giving this so much attention. :-/ My ears are still bleeding.

Krisken

Krisken

Ow, my ears! I only make it 50 seconds into the video. I can't take anymore.
As soon as she started saying "Friday" my brain started attacking me from the inside. I think it wanted out.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

The only difference between this and 90% of the top 40 crap is that her auto-tune guy is worse. I find it hilarious, the number of people who are quick to critique her lyrics but see no problem with Ke$ha or the Black Eyed Peas.
Woah woah woah, who said that? The suck too. Kesha (fuck it I'm not spelling it with a goddamn dollar symbol) moreso than the black eyed peas.

Now, Kesha vs this? Hard to say which is worse.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Woah woah woah, who said that? The suck too. Kesha (fuck it I'm not spelling it with a goddamn dollar symbol) moreso than the black eyed peas.

Now, Kesha vs this? Hard to say which is worse.
No one in this forum,just people. I find it remarkable how much attention is being given to the stupididty of these lyrics, when I look at some of the top 40 stuff.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Thank goodness for satellite radio... I never have to come anywhere near this except by choice.

Kovac

Kovac

Mathias

Mathias

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/858451...t-friday-haters-and-refuses-to-quit-as-singer

So, I was secretly hoping this 13 year old was a really clever little thing, and wrote the song to lampoon the modern pop industry. Like you guys mentioned, this song is really no different than other pop garbage out there - it's just less polished. The article proves that she's just... well... a 13 year old girl i.e. she's a moron.

Sigh. I miss the days where my hardest choices in life where picking the seat in my friend's car.

Baerdog

Baerdog

The front or the baaaa-aack?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

It actually is a little worse than some of the other top 40 stuff, because it's less polished. Kesha shows zero talent (from what I've heard), but at least it sounds like someone worked on the track, or she tried to keep her lyrics in the beat (not that that's difficult when your beat is just one single note on and on and on). This is really terrible.
Added at: 20:07
EDIT: Now that I've read the article, I can see why. This was a vanity company making it, essentially ripping off teenage girls and their mothers. Now I feel kind of bad that this is going on with her. Though the article notes she's doing an acoustic version, so hey, maybe she can sing--but she'll be singing the same shitty song and shitty lyrics.

Which apparently she did not write, so yay Ark Music Factory, you fuckers. If you're gonna charge kids and their moms for making your shitty auto-tune videos, at least try to write decent music.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

At least she wasn't singing about whipping her hair back and forth..

LittleSin

LittleSin

At least she wasn't singing about whipping her hair back and forth..
Amen.

makare

What is that referring to?

Mathias

Mathias

What is that referring to?

I WHOP MY HOIR BOCK AND FORTH!

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

ke$ha owns and is awesome and this just isn't really good pop music

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm surprised you don't love it.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

It's shit to dance to. I mean, I don't care about the lyrics, but it just seems half-baked. The "rapper" verse in the middle is laughably bad. As everyone said, the production just... isn't professional.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't know; lyrics can be nonsense, but I think if they're awkwardly forced into the tune, it can mess up even a good rhythm.

Which this doesn't have anyway...

Also, the rapper verse is a grown man talking about the 13-year-old and fun with kids and a school bus. There are so many jokes and so little time.

Espy

Espy

When I listened to it I figured it was Ke$has little sister.

fade

fade

Apparently it's part of some fad. According to my highly reliable source (Friday's episode of The Soup), this is just one of many by many different 12-13 year old girls. And it's not even the only one about the days of the week.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

But did you like it, Fade? Did you?

I bet you didn't.

Shakey

Shakey

Oh look, she has an acoustic version up now.

And now she's in the top 25 songs on ITunes...

Espy

Espy

That video shakey posted, out of context, looks REALLY creepy.

linglingface

linglingface

Yeah... still an awful song. My "friend" posted the video today saying "OMG MUST WATCH!!!" >.>... I liked her voice better with auto-tune, and even then I did not like her voice. :p

Frank

Frankie Williamson

The way she says Friday is like hot pokers being rammed directly into my cerebral cortex. I've never gotten beyond the beginning of the it's Fridaaaay, Fridaaaay bit.

Krisken

Krisken

The way she says Friday is like hot pokers being rammed directly into my cerebral cortex. I've never gotten beyond the beginning of the it's Fridaaaay, Fridaaaay bit.
Yes! Exactly how I felt. Mummification would have been less painful.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

The first one was generic, badly written auto-tuned shit.

The acoustic version is generic, badly written shit that has me begging for the auto-tune to come back.

Mathias

Mathias

I don't think she understands that her lyrics are complete garbage.

Kovac

Kovac

Oh look, she has an acoustic version up now.

And now she's in the top 25 songs on ITunes...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I don't think she understands that her lyrics are complete garbage.
She did not write the song. It is some "hit making" service that is trying to find singers for the tween market. i.e. trying to find the next Justin Bieber.

Docseverin

Docseverin

She is a fine and upstanding young woman and even though she raped my auditory systems, I would never wish harm upon her.

Gusto

Gusto

*questionable post*
You... might wanna rephrase that, Doc.

Espy

Espy

Yeah... still an awful song. My "friend" posted the video today saying "OMG MUST WATCH!!!" >.>... I liked her voice better with auto-tune, and even then I did not like her voice. :p
Just for the record, I think you have to de-friend anyone thats uses the phrase "OMG MUST WATCHT!!!".
It's in your contract or something.

linglingface

linglingface

Yeah she is an old coworker who always smelled awful because she rarely showered. People would walk in the store and say "WOW what is that smell?!" True story.

Krisken

Krisken

Is this a pity-friend? It sounds like a pity-friend.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Says video was taken down due to copyright by Disney.

...So... with all the bad press, Disney bought her anyway?

linglingface

linglingface

Yeah, basically. I'm friends with most my coworkers so we have a lot of mutual friends. There's actually 2 old coworker Facebook friends like that. I ignore what they post and don't comment on their posts ("Drank sooo much, now time to spend time with my sweetie in the bedroom!!!" stuff like that...)
It's probably safe to just delete them now, they'd never knowww, except they like to comment on my stuff as I sit here cringing.

Anyway, this girl is awful. Maybe she should try again in 5 years or so, when she can have different kinds of fun on a Friday.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I can't believe that I halted Sabaton to hear what y'all were griping about....

For once, the griping was correct. Whatever kind of person she may be in the real world, she should not ever be allowed near a microphone.

The sad thing is, this is like dealing with the WBC: any press is good press, because it gets her name recognized. *eyeroll*

And commenting on Kesha: she can go climb a wall of dicks. Nasty girl, pathetic singer.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm pretty sure Kesha's "nasty girl" image is invented, like Lady Gaga's "weirdo alien" image.

I try not to see anything of musicians beyond their music though. It's too easy to be enjoying someone's music, and then watch an interview and find out they're an asshole. It taints things sometimes.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Re: Kesha

I feel like I have to give this chick a pass just because someone made this video out of one of her songs and I find it hilarious.

fade

fade

I don't remember all that booze in TOS. Jeez, they were a crew of lushes.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It is about the same time as Bewitched, where Darren had a Hi-ball in his hand the whole show...

Krisken

Krisken

It is about the same time as Bewitched, where Darren had a Hi-ball in his hand the whole show...
After seeing an episode or two, I'd have to have a Hi-ball for every show just to get through a season myself.

Piotyr

Piotyr

She was on Leno last night. Apparently she's already made over a million dollars on iTunes from the song, but she's going to donate all the proceeds she makes to Japan and her school.

Sure, the song is complete crap, but the girl is 13 years old and seems to have an unexpectedly excellent perspective on the whole situation. She said the worst part of the whole thing were all the negative comments ripping on her personally, because she's 13 and really cares what everyone thinks about her.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Krisken

Krisken

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It is a bit (a lot) foolish to give away all your money. Especially when you will never see that type of cash again. Be generous but not stoopid.

Piotyr

Piotyr

It is a bit (a lot) foolish to give away all your money. Especially when you will never see that type of cash again. Be generous but not stoopid.
It's not like she's giving away all the money she had. She's just giving the money made from a frivolous song to a more worthy cause. That's not foolish at all.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

At thirteen, I'm pretty sure that is all the money she had.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Imagine ten years from now, and you are the lucky dude to marry her, only to learn that she was at one time Robin Sprinkles... and that she has no money left from that accidental fame...

At least she would not have spent it all on Blow... I am looking at you Lindsy Lohan...

Calleja

Calleja

Imagine ten years from now, and you are the lucky dude to marry her, only to learn that she was at one time Robin Sprinkles... and that she has no money left from that accidental fame...

At least she would not have spent it all on Blow... I am looking at you Lindsy Lohan...
HAHA! Holy shit, she is SO a Robin Sparkles (FTFY) kinda thing! I can't imagine she'll look back on this with pride, LMAO, that was awesome.

Gusto

Gusto

Let's gooo to the maaaaall - TO-DAY!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Let's gooo to the maaaaall - TO-DAY!
All she wants is another chance with Alan Thicke.

Calleja

Calleja

Is there a HIMYM appreciation thread?

There totally should be. I freakin' fucking love that show.

Mathias

Mathias

She was on Leno last night. Apparently she's already made over a million dollars on iTunes from the song, but she's going to donate all the proceeds she makes to Japan and her school.

Sure, the song is complete crap, but the girl is 13 years old and seems to have an unexpectedly excellent perspective on the whole situation. She said the worst part of the whole thing were all the negative comments ripping on her personally, because she's 13 and really cares what everyone thinks about her.

I heard her parents are rich as fuck, so the money doesn't even matter. It's nice that she's donating the money like that though.

Kovac

Kovac

fade

fade

I just actually listened to the whole song, and while it's not great, it doesn't seem any worse than your typical Disney Channel/Nickelodeon teen band. Not sure why she's catching so much more flak.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I just actually listened to the whole song, and while it's not great, it doesn't seem any worse than your typical Disney Channel/Nickelodeon teen band. Not sure why she's catching so much more flak.
I don't agree. I can sit through a Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez song. I might get bored but I'll just ignore it. If "Friday" came on in an ad break during Phineas & Ferb, I'd scramble for the remote to change the channel.

Mathias

Mathias

Disney actually screens their talent for... good singers. Say what you will about Hanna Montana, in the end she's a good singer. Rebecca Black can't sing worth a darn, and she's making 25k a week for it. She's akin to William Hung, except he realized his singing sucked. She's a 13 year old girl who's being spoonfed horseshit by her parents and that label company. I think that's the worst of it.

That and I'm pissed that in over a month, she'll make more money than I do in a year for being a dumbass.

Krisken

Krisken

That and I'm pissed that in over a month, she'll make more money than I do in a year for being a dumbass.
:D How much do you make for being a dumbass? (I would have written this for anyone, please don't take it personal)

Mathias

Mathias

:D How much do you make for being a dumbass? (I would have written this for anyone, please don't take it personal)
I make my money being a wise-ass. hmph!

fade

fade

I honestly can't hear much difference between this and Victoria Justice or Big Time Rush. Sure, she's not quite as polished, but I don't think she has the pre-song grooming/training and the post-processing those guys have either.
Added at: 21:14
(to be clear, I don't like any of them. I just don't think she's significantly worse.)

Tress

Tress

(to be clear, I don't like any of them. I just don't think she's significantly worse.)
You don't like them? I am shocked. Shocked, I say!

:D

figmentPez

figmentPez

Victoria Justice or Big Time Rush.
Who? I have never heard of either of these.

EDIT: Oh, they're from Nickelodeon. No wonder they're crap.

fade

fade

Both have shows on Nick. Victorious has gone for quite a while now.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I have some sort of masochistic urge to play the Friday video every time someone posts it. I have no idea why I do this to myself.

Also, the Bob Dylan version actually sounds kinda cool.

Krisken

Krisken

I forgive Friday. Mostly because the videos like

Have made the pain worth it.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Much better. But now I need me some chicken. :)

linglingface

linglingface

Oh thank goodness it sounds nothing like the original song! I keep getting "Friday, Friday" stuck in my head and it's awful...

Vagabond

Vagabond

Better be ready for a GANG FIGHT.

Krisken

Krisken

Definite I'm planning on making war.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I have to agree. Yeah, the song is vapid in nature; she sounds like a teenage version of Fran Dreschler; the video makes no sense, especially in light of her age (a party at a friend's house on Friday?). But it's no worse than all the crap that's come floating out of the music industry over the last four-five decades.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I think the biggest problem isn't that she has less talent than most teeny-bopper cash cow hopefuls. It's that the production values are a lot worse. Most singers like her have their voices touched up, but the way they did hers is awful. Same goes with the video. But her voice is still awful.

Krisken

Krisken

Yeah, they should have Milli Vanilli'd her. It's not like she was winning any grammys.

Tress

Tress

But it's just a vanity project. Her parents paid money to get her in a video with her singing. I doubt anyone involved thought she would get this much attention, so there was no reason to worry about polish or quality (from the producers). The kid got what she wanted, but then the whole internet came crashing down on her head. I think what we should really be critical of is the company peddling this crap and taking advantage of dumb kids' hunger for fame/attention.

Krisken

Krisken

That'll learn 'em.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh, is that how this got made?

And yes I agree with you, Tress. Everyone wants to be famous, and so few people who get there deserve it. It's really best not to encourage people who haven't done the work and delivered something worthwhile. But that's not going to change any time soon.

Tress

Tress

I am always amazed every time they come out with a study that examines how the younger generation equates being famous with being successful. To them, it doesn't matter how or why. All that matters is how many people know their name. The company that made this song and video ("Ark Music Factory") are taking advantage of that. I guess I can't blame them. They're providing a product that is in demand even if it's a shitty product. I just hate that companies like that can profit off dumb kids and their overindulgent parents.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Rebecca Black vs The Beatles.jpg

Espy

Espy

How about:
Well, I wake up in the morning,
And the 'larm gives out a warning,
And I don't think I'll ever make it on time.

By the time I grab my books,
And I give myself a look,
I'm at the corner, just in time to see the bus fly by.

Gusto

Gusto

You get up every morning
from your 'larm clocks warning
take the eight fifteen into the city.

fade

fade

Oh Pez. Thou shalt beware the wrath of the Calleja. :)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Tumble out of bed
And Stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin'
For folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Calleja

Calleja

Did.... did you just compare this "song" video thing with one of the Greatest Songs Ever Written in the History of Greatest Songs Ever Written!? A song that's been called " perhaps one of the most important single tracks in the history of rock music; clocking in at only four minutes and forty-five seconds, it must surely be among the shortest epic pieces in rock"?

DID YOU JUST!?

That piece that is quoted is... and-- but-- you--- Paul did... and John also... but...forty-piece orchestra and--.. interlude... OUT OF CONTEXT!!!

I'll just leave here and leave with an appropriately loud door slam:

Krisken

Krisken

Sounds the same to me.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

To Fig:
successful_troll.jpg

Espy

Espy

Did.... did you just compare this "song" video thing with one of the Greatest Songs Ever Written in the History of Greatest Songs Ever Written!? A song that's been called " perhaps one of the most important single tracks in the history of rock music; clocking in at only four minutes and forty-five seconds, it must surely be among the shortest epic pieces in rock"?

DID YOU JUST!?

That piece that is quoted is... and-- but-- you--- Paul did... and John also... but...forty-piece orchestra and--.. interlude... OUT OF CONTEXT!!!

I'll just leave here and leave with an appropriately loud door slam:
I freaking loved FRIDAY and actually not only agree with Figment Pez that it had an "Beatles-ey" vibe going on, I literally said it out loud to Gusto in our convertable with the top down and the wind blowing our awesome 80's hair. He loved it too, by the way.

You people take your music (and what people think of them) WAY, WAY, WAAAYY too fucking seriously. It's a song with cars, parties, and weekends being sung by a girl who is super auto-tuned and over produced. If you go in expecting more than that, you're the moron, not Black. That being said, I think there's a pretty solid message of why we need to have fun on the weekend. But HEY WHAT DO I KNOW I LIKED FRIDAY SO I'M DUMB BLOOP BLEEP

Krisken

Krisken

It's good to have you back, Calleja.

Espy

Espy

It's good to have you back, Calleja.
Isn't it? Man I missed that guy.

Gusto

Gusto

BLOOP BLEEP

Krisken

Krisken

BLOOP BLEEP
Is this the new cool kid thing? I've been seeing it all over the last day or two.

Gusto

Gusto

Calleja said it in the Sucker Punch thread. Here, Espy paraphrased Calleja to expertly show how selectively bent out of shape some people can get about their music and movie tastes.

It is my new favourite "forum meme" and I love Calleja forever.

Personally, I have never seen Sucker Punch, nor have I heard this song. I intend to do neither.

linglingface

linglingface

If you listen to the song, it will forever be playing in your head. I see "Friday" and the song starts up again. It's eeeevvviiiiilllllll

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Gusto, you should listen to this song. It's about fun fun fun fun.

Gusto

Gusto

You had me until the third fun.

Krisken

Krisken

Gang Land is better.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Gusto, I'm not sure I can follow or agree with that line of reasoning.

But hey WHAT DO I KNOW I LIKE MORE THAN TWO FUNS SO I'M DUMB BLOOP BLEEP

edit: This is not that fun of a meme to engage in :\

Piotyr

Piotyr

Is this really going to be a thing, now?

Krisken

Krisken

Probably not.

Disconnected

This right here. Golden. You are getting a goddamn golden egg for Easter.

I also find it sad that younger generations equate notoriety with success.

fade

fade

Hmm. So if I sing lyrics that tell the same story, my song is the same? So, Star Wars is the same as [insert hero epic here]?

Krisken

Krisken

Silly fade, Star Wars music doesn't have lyrics.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It has never stopped me from singing along...

Baa Baaa ba bu ba baa baaaaaa!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It has never stopped me from singing along...

Baa Baaa ba bu ba baa baaaaaa!
Which is worse, that I could immediately recognize which piece of music that was, or the fact that I, too, am now singing along?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I wake up in the mornin feelin like P Diddy

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I wake up in the mornin feelin like P Diddy
I always feel like I have to P Diddy every morning.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Bill Murray would tend to disagree...

Wasabi Poptart

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think I actually like this song now. Just this version. And only when I'm alone. In the dark. With a glass of vodka to sob into.

Krisken

Krisken

I suppose it is good for getting out a good cry.

linglingface

linglingface

So did anyone else see funnyordie.com's "Friday or Die" page yesterday? They out a ridiculous amount of work into it, even the URL had scrolling text with lyrics to the song!

Dave

Dave

Seems we take our music seriously, but not as seriously as whomever is sending death threats to a 13 year old girl.

In any case, Friday is no "My Jeans".

Wasabi Poptart

Bill Murray would tend to disagree...
One of my favorites! I used to walk around singing this and no one understood wtf I was doing.

Tress

Tress

Seems we take our music seriously, but not as seriously as whomever is sending death threats to a 13 year old girl.
Whiskey-tango-foxtrot, people. Even if it's just morons on the internet trying to be funny, that's disturbing.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Phoning in the threat is much, much worse than a random message board post.

total lack of sense.

Espy

Espy

In any case, Friday is no "My Jeans".

Media:Leyla:Media
Thats.... so much worse. Wow.

linglingface

linglingface

This must be the new trend. Black made some money off her crappy song so let's do the same but better(worse)!!

Gusto

Gusto

jwhouk

jwhouk

I was wondering when someone would go there.