Introduce Yourself!

Yeah, Repixel was taken by a photography site (IIRC) and I was in a hurry and typo'd HalfForum. Probably for the best. It was a bad play on words. And Hal just makes for a better name on other things (HalBucks, etc.)
You did the right thing, this domain fits perfectly.
:banana:

Dave

Staff member
Not any more, unless they are antibiotic resistant. It's pretty easy to cure. (If diagnosed early enough.)

Heyo. I'm new. After browsing through the last couple of pages of this thread, I'm very, very relieved that I was not the only new person confused by the whole "Hal Forums" name thing. Anyway, good to be here, I guess. Wonderful weather we're having.

Heyo. I'm new. After browsing through the last couple of pages of this thread, I'm very, very relieved that I was not the only new person confused by the whole "Hal Forums" name thing. Anyway, good to be here, I guess. Wonderful weather we're having.
Welcome. If you've browsed this thread, I'm sure you've already read all the bad jokes and in-jokes and so on. Please assume they all apply to you, too, and pretend to be entertained, thank you.

Dave

Staff member
:stfu:[DOUBLEPOST=1480172627,1480172264][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and welcome! Don't let these knuckleheads scare you away.

Zappit

Staff member
Hello? Is this thing on?

I kept seeing some of y'all pop up on my steam, so on a whim I decided to check if this place was still alive. Color me surprised, but here I am, back again from long ago. Happy almost-new year!
This forum will never die.

Hello? Is this thing on?

I kept seeing some of y'all pop up on my steam, so on a whim I decided to check if this place was still alive. Color me surprised, but here I am, back again from long ago. Happy almost-new year!
Goeienavond, en welkom terug ;-)

Dave

Staff member
How ya been, buddy? As long as 2016 hasn't taken me the doors are open. And if 2016 is a dick, there are steps in place to keep it running in my absence.