Introduce Yourself!

Dave

Staff member
Hey there I'm Tiq.

You may remember me as that irritating little shit from years ago.

How you doing?
Tiq!! How ya been, man? Of course we remember you!

We've all aged. And for me that's really saying something.

Got support for being too depressed to function properly, stopped being a fucking hermit, got a retail job I've managed to keep for almost three years despite the company having insane turnover and I'm currently in the process of immigrating to Alaska. Shit got a lot better.

fade

Staff member

No, for someone like Blotsfan that's saying something. For you, it's a drop in a very, very, very large bucket.

Dave

Staff member
Got support for being too depressed to function properly, stopped being a fucking hermit, got a retail job I've managed to keep for almost three years despite the company having insane turnover and I'm currently in the process of immigrating to Alaska. Shit got a lot better.
Dude that's awesome! Why Alaska? You have family/friends up there or do you just hate taxes and love mosquitoes/bears?

No, for someone like Blotsfan that's saying something. For you, it's a drop in a very, very, very large bucket.
It's not just the bucket is large though - I can only hope my bucket is half as big as his - it's also a very very very full bucket of memories he can't remember because his memory is ravaged by old age.

Dude that's awesome! Why Alaska? You have family/friends up there or do you just hate taxes and love mosquitoes/bears?
Fiancee. I'm going over on a k1 fiancee visa. Money is tight as hell for both of us ATM so it'll be bare bones legal ceremony for now and a big ass party after we can relax a bit and save up a little cash.

Dave

Staff member
Well, if you need a wedding DJ....hope you find one because my ass ain't traveling all the way to Alaska!

And congrats!

Reactions: Tiq