Introduce Yourself!

Dave

Staff member
You've never heard of Tom Selleck?!? Dude's a national treasure, man! Or at least he was 20 years ago.

Does "Politely knocking and asking to open up" count as "knowing how to use a door"? Because that part of "using a door" is something a lot of people seem to have trouble with :p

I guess since I posted in the tech thread my lurking has come to an end.
I've been a follower of these boards since before image I believe, as I was a PvP reader back then.
I'm Canadian, in my early thirties and have a 2 year old son and a six month old girl and no time for gaming anymore.
I've been a teacher for almost 10 years but have yet to land a full time position, instead just doing supply work and long term contracts... Which is frustrating.
So yeah, hi. :)

Welcome! Where in Canada are you from? What kind of gaming? What is your favourite colour?
Northern Ontario
4x strategy, city builders, former mmo addict (UO/DAoC (Guinevere:Albion:Honour)/WoW(SWC:Alliance:Argent Exodus). Board games as well, from Catan to Dominion to Lords of Waterdeep, Smallworld and Munchkin to name a few.
Favourite colour... Anything Bob Ross has put on a canvas. Let's say midnight blue atm.

GasBandit

Staff member
Northern Ontario
4x strategy, city builders, former mmo addict (UO/DAoC (Guinevere:Albion:Honour)/WoW(SWC:Alliance:Argent Exodus). Board games as well, from Catan to Dominion to Lords of Waterdeep, Smallworld and Munchkin to name a few.
Favourite colour... Anything Bob Ross has put on a canvas. Let's say midnight blue atm.
No shit? Alb guin, eh? I was hib guin. Guild was called Vae Victis, guild leader was Granarc. I was a mana ment officer named Vortac Verloren.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk