Introduce Yourself!

Dave

Staff member
Hello! And welcome. I am writing this from sunny El Paso, Tx. I'm on tapatalk and my connection is super slow. I'll read more about your Canadian-ness later!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guarantee you anybody who played Dark Age of Camelot would have no problem understanding that post.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Before my time with the game ended, I jumped over to Hib to play with Resilience as my buddy Craft had done so months earlier; he had a pretty good relationship with most folks on the server.
Still have long conversations about the numerous things DAoC did exactly right (RvR, archery, etc)

Hello everyone!

Obligatory introduction post ahoy!

I'm Kez, and Zappit of Supervillainous introduced me to your illustrious community. I make comics! (but apparently I'm not allowed to link them yet? Interesting.) I'm currently in school, probably have way too much education at this point but it's too late to back out, and I like to play with swords.

Nice to meet you all!

EDIT: my comics! What it Takes (rated R) and The War of Winds.

Last edited:
Welcome Kez. I'll be your designated hobo and weasel protection for your stay.

You can pay me in whisky or small shiny things.

Squirrel!

Ignore him, @Kez. There's no need for doomweasel protection. In fact, it is for the best that you leave all windows slightly cracked to allow the doomweasels to enter a refreshing circulation of breeze.

Welcome to Halforums. We hope you enjoy your time with us.

I make comics! (but apparently I'm not allowed to link them yet? Interesting.)
Yeah, sorry about that. You have to take a Turing Test before you can be allowed to do that. You don't have to pass the test, though. Just take it. We're rather dysfunctional that way.

Oh, and before submitting your poetry assignment to the eminent Professor @Emrys, get @bhamv3 to edit your work.

You guys have doomweasels? This is so much fancier than doombees.

HEY LOOK! SHINY THING
Is that a doomweasel eye?
Phew! Just a penny.

A haiku, for your entertainment.

Damn, I thought I got off all the clown make up and left my Tim Curry impressions at home!

Oh well. Time to eat the children again.