Introduce Yourself!

Dave

Staff member
That's amazing! What fun! Even the older relatives got into it, which is just cool!

Nice to see you again, dudester. Congrats on all the good stuff!

Thanks, Dave. Long time no see.
Actually it was kinda funny. When we announced the theme of the wedding most of our relatives had to consult the internet to figure out what the hell "Steampunk" was. My family, being the nerds that they are, embraced the idea and went all out. My wife's family consists of folks I would refer to more as "uptight" as they consider themselves Eastern U.S upper class. So the majority of them didn't really step too far out of their comfort zones. However we did get a lot of letters afterwards stating they wish they had participated, after seeing how much fun everyone had.[DOUBLEPOST=1363611444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! Nice pics, but I might give the photoshopping in the second one a miss.
My aunt did the photoshopping on a lot of these self-shot photos. I'm not even sure why she bothered to photoshop my cousins into that restricted area at all. Sarah and I just climbed over the fence and went nuts with the controls.

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while, and remembered I had an account from sometime way back. Decided to actually start posting, because... Well, because.

I've got a little girl I'm more proud of than anything in the world. This is her. :) So how is everyone that actually looks at this thread?

Attachments

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while, and remembered I had an account from sometime way back. Decided to actually start posting, because... Well, because.

I've got a little girl I'm more proud of than anything in the world. This is her. :) So how is everyone that actually looks at this thread?
Still amongst the living, thank you for asking ;) I'm not gonna lie... I don't remember you off the top of my hat, but it's nice to see people coming back from lurkdom. Lurkhood? Lurkiness?

Also, cute kid. One more addition to the Halforums Baby Army :D

The last time I was here, everyone was getting cancer. Also, what happened with that mexican whose name I don't remember? and the spaniard? and chaz?

Cancer: I'm better, North is still fighting his.

Mexican: Left, came back, and left after a couple of weeks.

Spaniard: As far as I know he faded away... no good byes that I remember

Chaz: Kicked to the curb by the administration.

Glad you're back, but not if you're going to give everyone cancer.

Also, what happened with that mexican whose name I don't remember?
Gone. If I remember correctly, he got pissed off about some teasing he received, and only checks in occasionally.

and the spaniard?
Gone. Busy with school and life and such.

and chaz?
Gone. He got a temp ban for being particularly antagonistic, tried to get around it with a fake screen name, and got a permanent ban for his troubles.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

The last time I was here, everyone was getting cancer. Also, what happened with that mexican whose name I don't remember? and the spaniard? and chaz?
  1. Fuck cancer
  2. Cajella has moved on after a disagreement
  3. Which spaniard? Tegid is around. Silver Jelly's been non-posting for a while :(
  4. Chaz was banned, it was/is controversial. Some other forumites left in protest.
[DOUBLEPOST=1372451960][/DOUBLEPOST]DOUBLE NINJA'D?! That has never happened to me before.

1. Cancer will hopefully get perma-banned.
2. The mexican divided by zero.
3. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
4. Chaz didn't win Dancing With The Stars :( but, he can get married now.

D'oh Triple Ninja'd! :troll:

The cancer's currently in a pair of sauna pants, awaiting execution.
The mexican is currently too busy making sure no virgins remain in the city of Mexico to regularly check in.
The spaniard's too poor to afford the internet these days.
And Chaz is still around, but he's been behaving on account of being officially permabanned.

What? Quadruple Ninja'd? OH MY!

I'll tell you what, I was personally devastated to find out that hard shell tacos weren't authentic. Had to go to therapy for years!

Last night, though... I saw a commercial that showed a man wearing a tortilla sombrero with salsa on the top, and I knew love again!

tHERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN OMAHA OH GOD WHAT

all this time I've been standing in the middle of this cornfield listening to saddle creek bands while eating a steak and drinking kool-aid ALL BY MYSELF whaaaat

tHERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN OMAHA OH GOD WHAT

all this time I've been standing in the middle of this cornfield listening to saddle creek bands while eating a steak and drinking kool-aid ALL BY MYSELF whaaaat

Just from this alone, I can see that you're going to fit right in. I think you'll get get along well especially with Yoshimickster. Welcome!