Im going to be a father. His name is Antonio and he will avenge my death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCM

Just returned from a trip, then went to the hospital, Luiza´s 15 weeks pregnant, and its a boy.

*sniff*

K

Kitty Sinatra

Im going to be a father.

You have my condolences. I mean congratulations

No, wait. Yeah I was right the first time. Or was I? Dammit, I don't know the difference between condolences and congratulations. Congratulations are for the good things right. Congratulations. Wait, this is a good thing right? Cause I mean, you're crying. That makes me think this is a sad thing. Condolences, dude.

Oh I know: That's totally smurfing, JCM.

Im going to be a father.

You have my condolences. I mean congratulations

No, wait. Yeah I was right the first time. Or was I? Dammit, I don't know the difference between condolences and congratulations. Congratulations are for the good things right. Congratulations. Wait, this is a good thing right? Cause I mean, you're crying. That makes me think this is a sad thing. Condolences, dude.

Oh I know: That's totally smurfing, JCM.
Either tears of joy or complete freak out.

I guess it's the former. :)

Gosh, want to be a father too...

J

JCM

Im going to be a father.

Errr, thanks.....

>_>

<_<

Why is everyone zombified?

J

JCM

Im going to be a father.

I´ve always wanted a little baby zombie.... he´d be wonderful to have nearby when Mormons/Jehovah´s witnesses knock at my door.

Now I´m stuck at what name to give to him.... [:(]

P

Philosopher B.

Im going to be a father.

Holy crap. That's rad. Congrats!

K

Kitty Sinatra

Im going to be a father. Now I need a name.

oh, name him Allen and he'll be a quiet little baby

Im going to be a father.

I´ve always wanted a little baby zombie.... he´d be wonderful to have nearby when Mormons/Jehovah´s witnesses knock at my door.

Now I´m stuck at what name to give to him.... [:(]
Louis C. Ferrel?

:)

On a serious note: Do you really want this forum to find names for your soon-to-be-born son?

North_Ranger

Staff member

Yes. The baby must be named Dave :D

In all seriousness, however... Congratulations to you and Luiza. May her morning sicknesses be few and mild.

Can we have some baby bump pictures? Pretty please? :)

WOOT! Congrats, lots and lots of congrats!

And put up a baby name poll.

J

JCM

What we have in mind is Raphael ("God heals", Rafael in Portuguese), or Michael ("Who is like God"), after the angels.

Dave wouldnt get pronounced right here, they´d say it like Daaaavii

What we have in mind is Raphael ("God heals", Rafael in Portuguese), or Michael ("Who is like God"), after the angels.

What about "Zachariel", Michaels good companion? :)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

On a serious note: Do you really want this forum to find names for your soon-to-be-born son?
Why not? How is it different from picking up a name from a book or behindthename.com? ;)[/QUOTE]

One word:

BRraaaaaaaaaAAIIIIiiiiinnnnnnnnnssss...

*urglargrfffgllll*

No more questions, your honour...

North_Ranger

Staff member

OOH! Almost a namesake, that one ^_^ My name is a Finnish version of Michael.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Yeah, my middle name is Michael. So I vote for that.

Cadmus: A boy's name. From Greek Mythology. Brother of Europa. Planter of dragon seeds from which first Thebans sprang.

Your'e welcome.;)

Oh and congrats!

T

ThatNickGuy

Congrats, man! Is this your first?

Name him Raphael and I guarantee he'll be scarred for life when kids make fun of him in school for being named after a Ninja Turtle (the only Raph THEY know).

I like the name Michael, but it's common as all heck (I know at least a dozen different Mike's in my life).

If I ever have a son, I'd love to name him Gabriel. I just love that name.

I like Andi's suggestion for Zach, though. :)

Congrats, that's great news!

As for names, I always like names to be not too common, not too unique. For example, for my son I went with Micah as an alternative to Michael, because Michael is far too common a name (well, especially in the Chicago area...).

ooh you better enjoy your freedom while you still can !

congrats tho.

Boy should be named: JCM Junior

DUH

J

JCM

Seems Gabriel is the better choice so far, and it works in both English, Arabic and Portuguese... and like Nick, I love that name.

Zachariel (Zach) is also beautiful, and uncommon, Im taking it all down and sitting with Luiza to go through with it.
what's your dad's name?
Sadly I never had a father.... he ran off before I was born, never wanted to go after him.

J

JCM

Congrats, man! Is this your first?

Name him Raphael and I guarantee he'll be scarred for life when kids make fun of him in school for being named after a Ninja Turtle (the only Raph THEY know).

I like the name Michael, but it's common as all heck (I know at least a dozen different Mike's in my life).

If I ever have a son, I'd love to name him Gabriel. I just love that name.

I like Andi's suggestion for Zach, though. :)
My first, although Ive raised 3 siblings on my own (and taken care of my mother since I was 15).

Basically, Im prepared, and unprepared, at the same time.

North_Ranger

Staff member

JCM... No one's prepared to be a parent.

How can you even be "prepared" for a little bologna loaf who is of your flesh and blood, and who will rely on you for protection and love?

Status
Not open for further replies.