I... I think... I'm in Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

It's still way tamer than a legal hit in hockey.

/chaz

She did like 5 fouls that were guaranteed red cards. WTF.

Am I the only one that wants to punch her back in the face?

Ross

Staff member
Soccer chicks are the best... they play dirty.

...I miss my ex sometimes :eek:hwell:

*goes off to find another soccer chick*

D

Dusty668

I will be in my bunk for about a jabillion years. Don't bother calling me for meals, just toss bottles of water in the door and move away.

Seems like they need to suspend the coach for allowing that behavior to go on her/his team. I doubt that she started playing this way in only one game. So I am assuming that is is condoned conduct in that locker room.

Q

Qonas

This thread definitely seems to confirm something Tony Kornheiser said on PTI. He said that during his radio show in which this lady and her behavior was a topic, half the callers wondered why she wasn't punished even more, even kicked out of school, and the other half wanted to take her to bed.

I'm not sure that's exactly the public image she wanted. She could be a good slapstick comedian if she wanted to regain face, though; I cringe but laugh my ass off every time I watch her yank that other lady's ponytail.

The only thing that she did that I'll excuse was punching that one player in the back. If you watch closely the other player elbowed the biotch in question in the boobies.

Status
Not open for further replies.