I find [THINGS] hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm semi-surprised no one made this kind of comment yet.

No, Bones, I don't think Tommy Lee Jones has an ass on par/better than hers.
Well, if you look at my girls tumblr, you may find some of my favourite kinds of boobs. A lot are big, a few are small, but I love them all.

I'm a poet!

I just remember that gap from seeing Barbies (and other similar dolls from those days). I don't think it'd be much of a turn on for me.

M

makare

It's not Barbie's fault she has legs like that. If they were thicker it would be even harder to put pants on her as it is that is why she wears so damn many dresses!

Ever try to put 80's style mesh pants on a Barbie? Well I have and it was a pain in the ass.

M

makare

I had a classmate who was like that. She went from being thin, but fit, with nice legs with the gap to being scary skinny with too much gap. It was a sad thing to see. But I think her doctor was finally getting through to her about it by the last semester. I hope she does ok.

S

SeraRelm

So I hear you like...
Slim
wide hips
a gap
short skirts
eyebrows
and brunettes...

fade

Staff member
That must've been the world's easiest reaction gif to capture, seeing as how that's pretty much how he always looks.

Damn you NSFW tags when at work. Remind me to go check it out later :p

Long soft hair. Yes, it's impractical, yes, you can accidentally cause quite a lot of pain by lying on it etc, but it's just...I dunno. Both my ex and my current girlfriend had short hair when I met them, and both grew it out for me. Yeah :p

Tattoos: one or a few can be nice when done right. Depends on what your point is. I know quite a few people who have their kids' names on their arms/back/butt/..., and, well, no, I wouldn't find the names of your 4 and 6 year olds staring back at me when we're about to :hump: a turn on. Quite the opposite. On the other hand, both of my girlfriends' sisters have self-drawn tattoos on their back, and both are...interesting. *cough*

A back/neck can be very beautiful and engaging, if it's a nice smooth curve, just right. I don't want to see your spine, or, on the other hand, have the two sides of your back touching each other over your spine, though.

And while I'm generally attracted more to the relatively slender girls (no, not the skeletons I'm sure you can all post in 5 seconds *sigh*), I'm a complete nut for my girlfriend's belly. It's soft and pudgy and fun to play with and sleep on :)

Biggest turn-OFF by far is too much make up.

fade

Staff member
For makeup, I like it both ways. A cute natural is nice, but a good heavy goth-like makeup job is sexy. Heavy "traditional" makeup isn't a turn-on though. You know what I really don't like? That no-lips makeup that has been popular for the last 5 years or so. You know, black rings around the eyes, but lips that are colored the same as your skin and some heavy foundation. Like Hayden Panetiere (sp). Another recent thing (that she also does) I don't like is when girls pull back just the strip of hair that would lie over their faces, ESPECIALLY if it has some kind of intentional bump in it just above the forehead.

GasBandit

Staff member
I've been advised not to talk about this. Apart from the obvious (red hair). But really, you have to be some kinda wierdo not to like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.