I find [THINGS] hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeraRelm

So you... you like to sing-a
about the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a?

Knee-high socks.

I have absolutely no idea why.

Also, I'm most attracted to the "girl next door" type that isn't super-model or wearing pounds of make-up, etc. Natural beauty.

Biggest turn-offs: Excessive tattoos, piercings anywhere but the ears, and smoking.

Girls with a sense of humour, know how to dance, don't sound like high-school girls, clearly defined curves, can wear a dress or jeans or cotton pajamas and still look great.
No blondes.
No tattoos or piercings outside of ears (And possibly a nose stud).
No smoking. GOD that's a turn off.
Energy. There's nothing more soul-sucking and unattractive than a black hole who rips the mood right out of a room.

Likes doing things outside. All things...

My car's steering wheel, especially if I don't put the sun shade up when I'm running into the local Wal-Mart store on a sunny day.

I can't speak for others, but me, I'm old fashioned. I think both are honestly just unneeded. I don't see any practical reasons to have them.

I love tats and piercings. Though for me, it's go big or go home. I find a girl with a full sleeve more attractive than someone with just a fairy over their ass.

...but it's okay if we pierce our ears, put on high heels, wear an 'accenting' blouse and skirt, use make up and do our hair.

Just no artful expression.

Got it. :p

Anything really, with out getting too crass.

To clarify my previous post: I'm not prepared to argue, nor am I qualified to argue male standards of beauty. :p I just laugh at the 'mods ruins a lady' thing when there are so many other things that a lady can do to ruin her appearance.

Back to my Male Objectification:

menslong.jpg

Long, shaggy hair.

Stockings and high heels.

Untitled.jpg

Heels don't have to be that tall though. 2-3 inches is good enough.

I guess it's cause I'm 6'4. :(

That's true, I guess. I have nothing against someone that has them. I can sort of understand the reasoning from that point of view. Just not my thing.

fade

Staff member
I can understand how people might dislike tattoos and piercings without being able to tell you why. After all, it would be hard for someone to tell you why they like red hair and glasses.

M

makare

I don't like piercings and tattoos because like I said it detracts from the look of the skin. I like clean unblemished skin, to me that is what is beautiful. I don't see it as artistic I see it as gilding the lily.

When I was about 18 I wanted to get a tattoo and I am so glad I didn't. Everyone was right by now I would have loathed it.

Genuine Question: Why do so many guys not like tats or piercings?

As an owner of both I'm curious.
I'm a pretty minimalist kind of guy, and a piercing or a tattoo are analogous to a freshly painted wall that someone has kicked a hole in. Tongue piercings are especially annoying because of this disgusting habit that some people develop of clicking the barbell against their teeth, or pushing it out the front of their mouth randomly. Don't care how it feels for me, it's not like you're sucking on me 24/7.

Genuine Question: Why do so many guys not like tats or piercings?

As an owner of both I'm curious.
I'm not a big fan of either. Small well places tats on the outside of the ankle or upper back can be cute and sexy... but huge designs like the increasing popular shoulder tats or back tats or the tramp stamp are a huge turn off.

Piercing... only for the ears... nose (the tiny tiny one is cute), eyebrow, chin or whatever else is useless.

Also, and this seems to a predominately male hipster fashion thing at the moment, are those retarded stretching earlobe earrings. That is just outright disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.