Export thread

I find [THINGS] hot

LittleSin

LittleSin

A place where people can post what they find hot.

(InB4Picsoffires,BBQs,volcanos, etc.)

Shall I start?

tatshirt.png

Guys with sleeves tats in dress shirts.

I did not know this before tonight.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

short skirts and long jackets

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Women in uniforms. Ohmigawd yes.

SeraRelm

Girls.

SeraRelm

I mean, MY WIFE!

I am being pinched.

Tress

Tress

Gusto

Gusto

This kinda hairstyle and also this girl.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Redheads in glasses, very much so!
readhead in glasses.jpg

fade

fade

Bangs and a bob haircut. Bonus if it's an unnatural color. Like Natalie Portman in Closer.

Gusto

Gusto

Alright so I learned we need a forum subscription to Suicide Girls.

Frank

Frank

Brunettes.

Usually.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Kilts or boxer briefs on men with good legs.

Also, my husband in his dress whites. :unibrow:

makare

Well, muscled guys with no tats (whats the point of having a great body and then marring it with ink?)

If you watch Eureka, Zane in the shower = hot.

SeraRelm

Bangs and a bob haircut. Bonus if it's an unnatural color. Like Natalie Portman in Closer.
:troll:

HowDroll

HowDroll

Consensual intercourse in the missionary position.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Daddy issues.

makare

next- vuvuzela

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Septum piercings are a recurring theme in the girls I find hot.

Oddly enough though, nostril piercings gross me out.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

-shaggy messy bed-head like hair.

- long trench coats/riding coats

This guy would only be more attractive if he was doing....

- the action movie sprint

Which, I know this is an oddly specific..situation, but still, it's there.
(And yes, crappy video is crappy - but the only one of that scene I could find. And I wanted that scene.)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Confidence and self esteem.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Guys in dress shirts at the end of an event when they've gotten slightly disheveled. Short, muscular guys. Guys with facial hair... But not all kinds. I don't like long, philosophy major beards. Guys who are really shy and "aw shucks"-ish.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Intelligence. I think guys who are into books, science, and/or technology are sexy. Talk nerdy to me! lol Talking nerdy to me in another language is even better.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Intelligence. I think guys who are into books, science, and/or technology are sexy. Talk nerdy to me! lol Talking nerdy to me in another language is even better.
長いジャッケトと短いスカットとツンデレが欲しい

makare

I like intelligence too. Not so much math/science intelligence but history and humanities type intelligence I love.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I love it when you call me Big Poppa

phil

phil

I like my women like I like my fantasy novels: Thick, complicated and with a several year wait between one and another apparently

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I like intelligence too. Not so much math/science intelligence but history and humanities type intelligence I love.
Communications and Humanities major. Whats up. Bring onnnn the ladiessss

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Everything about this "character".

Short pixie/boy cut blonde hair and a thin athletic body. I go weak in the knees. Wish I still had that picture of the girl I hooked up with in a club about 2yrs back (I even posted it on HF I think). She was literally a picture perfect copy of my perfect woman (visually). Ever have sex with a dream? Well I nearly did, sadly she didn't have a penchant for insane violence but physically she was perfect.

makare

Oh I also like deep voices. Not comically deep but masculine deep. Mmmm

Bubble181

Bubble181

...So, wait, is this the SSATPP-thread? No? *wanders back out* :whistling:

*edit* ninja's! Gah!

SeraRelm

So you're saying I should cut my hair. :awesome:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

This kinda hairstyle...
I knew there was a reason I had it cut just long enough so I could still do this :awesome:

me.jpg
That's muh "thinkin' bout Gusto" look

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I'll think and write them down while they come to my mind: Women in white button down shirts, freckles, ponytails, redheads, thin waists, very tall and strong looking women, small and fragile looking women, attractive girls with nerdy interests, girls with shortish hair...

I actually have a (NSFW!) tumblr with pictures of women, I'm sure that if we had a look we would be able to find more stuff I find hot.

FnordBear

FnordBear

*swoon*

Bowielee

Bowielee

greg-grunberg-photo.jpg

LittleSin

LittleSin

Lip rings.

lipring.jpg

They are fun to bite and pull on. Steve has a lip ring. :p

BananaHands

BananaHands

BananaHands

BananaHands

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I admire her commitment to community service.

SeraRelm

So you... you like to sing-a
about the moon-a and the june-a and the spring-a?

Frank

Frank

You know what, I'm glad anybody can say, "Hey Kate, you know what's awesome?"

And then she'd reply, "What?"

"Dancing."

Then she does. And it's good.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I admire her commitment to community service.
clonehigh names.jpg

BananaHands

BananaHands

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Big 80's hair.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Knee-high socks.

I have absolutely no idea why.

Also, I'm most attracted to the "girl next door" type that isn't super-model or wearing pounds of make-up, etc. Natural beauty.

Biggest turn-offs: Excessive tattoos, piercings anywhere but the ears, and smoking.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Really short girls. Probably just cause I'm a fairly short guy.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

damn I love it when women do that

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Really short girls. Probably just cause I'm a fairly short guy.
So, would this be like a nightmare for you, then?

Adam

Adam

Girls with a sense of humour, know how to dance, don't sound like high-school girls, clearly defined curves, can wear a dress or jeans or cotton pajamas and still look great.
No blondes.
No tattoos or piercings outside of ears (And possibly a nose stud).
No smoking. GOD that's a turn off.
Energy. There's nothing more soul-sucking and unattractive than a black hole who rips the mood right out of a room.

Likes doing things outside. All things...

bhamv3

bhamv3

A genuine, happy smile on a girl's face.

jwhouk

jwhouk

My car's steering wheel, especially if I don't put the sun shade up when I'm running into the local Wal-Mart store on a sunny day.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

My car's steering wheel, especially if I don't put the sun shade up when I'm running into the local Wal-Mart store on a sunny day.
No.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Genuine Question: Why do so many guys not like tats or piercings?

As an owner of both I'm curious.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I can't speak for others, but me, I'm old fashioned. I think both are honestly just unneeded. I don't see any practical reasons to have them.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I love tats and piercings. Though for me, it's go big or go home. I find a girl with a full sleeve more attractive than someone with just a fairy over their ass.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Just not into it. Why put pink flamingos on the lawn and graffiti on the walls of the White House?

LittleSin

LittleSin

...but it's okay if we pierce our ears, put on high heels, wear an 'accenting' blouse and skirt, use make up and do our hair.

Just no artful expression.

Got it. :p

LittleSin

LittleSin

Anything really, with out getting too crass.

To clarify my previous post: I'm not prepared to argue, nor am I qualified to argue male standards of beauty. :p I just laugh at the 'mods ruins a lady' thing when there are so many other things that a lady can do to ruin her appearance.

Back to my Male Objectification:

menslong.jpg

Long, shaggy hair.

Jay

Jay

Stockings and high heels.

Untitled.jpg

Heels don't have to be that tall though. 2-3 inches is good enough.

I guess it's cause I'm 6'4. :(

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

...but it's okay if we pierce our ears, put on high heels, wear an 'accenting' blouse and skirt, use make up and do our hair.

That's all stuff that can be removed (or ripped off :unibrow:). Tats are there, no matter what.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I guess it's cause I'm 6'4. :(
My dad is 6'3. My step mom is 5'6-5'7. She wears high heels as slippers.

LittleSin

LittleSin

That's all stuff that can be removed (or ripped off :unibrow:). Tats are there, no matter what.
I think that would be the point. To have some thing that no person can take away from you.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

That's true, I guess. I have nothing against someone that has them. I can sort of understand the reasoning from that point of view. Just not my thing.

fade

fade

I can understand how people might dislike tattoos and piercings without being able to tell you why. After all, it would be hard for someone to tell you why they like red hair and glasses.

makare

I don't like piercings and tattoos because like I said it detracts from the look of the skin. I like clean unblemished skin, to me that is what is beautiful. I don't see it as artistic I see it as gilding the lily.

When I was about 18 I wanted to get a tattoo and I am so glad I didn't. Everyone was right by now I would have loathed it.

Adam

Adam

I'm a pretty minimalist kind of guy, and a piercing or a tattoo are analogous to a freshly painted wall that someone has kicked a hole in. Tongue piercings are especially annoying because of this disgusting habit that some people develop of clicking the barbell against their teeth, or pushing it out the front of their mouth randomly. Don't care how it feels for me, it's not like you're sucking on me 24/7.

Jay

Jay

I'm not a big fan of either. Small well places tats on the outside of the ankle or upper back can be cute and sexy... but huge designs like the increasing popular shoulder tats or back tats or the tramp stamp are a huge turn off.

Piercing... only for the ears... nose (the tiny tiny one is cute), eyebrow, chin or whatever else is useless.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

makare - Queen of the backhanded compliment.

Adam

Adam

Also, and this seems to a predominately male hipster fashion thing at the moment, are those retarded stretching earlobe earrings. That is just outright disgusting.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Also, and this seems to a predominately male hipster fashion thing at the moment, are those retarded stretching earlobe earrings. That is just outright disgusting.
It's called gauging. I like them to a certain extent.

makare

My cousin has those! I just want to slap him. He has asinine facial hair and huge holes in his ears. Ugh.

Adam

Adam

It's called gauging. I like them to a certain extent.
Someone must like them because they're certainly popular in certain groups, but - and this not meant to offend anyone - I actually get nauseous when I see them.

makare

Someone must like them because they're certainly popular in certain groups, but - and this not meant to offend anyone - I actually get nauseous when I see them.
I understand that. I had a friend in high school who would take his out and adjust them with everyone around. I'd get so grossed out by the huge gaping hole in his ear lobe.

Adam

Adam

So, in summary, fashion accessories should be just that, accessories to your natural appearance. If the form of the accessory takes on more attention than the person wearing them, you have failed. Unless that was the purpose, then you have succeeded at sucking.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I just want to stick my finger in there. I'm pretty sure I'd have a fetish about it if I were... properly equipped.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I hardly even notice gauges any more.

Unless the hoops are particularly awesome.

makare

I just want to stick my finger in there. I'm pretty sure I'd have a fetish about it if I were... properly equipped.
is this leading to strap-on ear fucking or am I reading too much into this?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm pretty sure I'd have a fetish about it if I were... properly equipped.
...go on

HowDroll

HowDroll

Screw Fifty Shades of Gray. I'll write a kinky gauge-fucking erotica that will make all y'all want a cigarette.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I forget where, but I read a comic that suggested putting a padlock in someone's gage.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I want to say I find goth guys hot.

However, I'm having trouble backing this up with photographic evidense. I see lots of hot goth girls and faux-goth girsl...but all the 'goth' guys on the internet look like Marilyn Manson or bad sterotypes.

Am I going to have to take my camera and go hunting?

jwhouk

jwhouk

Hey, I'm not up on the rest of that very much, either. Especially the high heels, since I'm already about eight inches shorter than the wife.

makare

Screw Fifty Shades of Gray. I'll write a kinky gauge-fucking erotica that will make all y'all want a cigarette.
Or it will make Adam throw up. Either way I will be amused.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Ditto. I have found then in real life, thankfully. :D
Same here. I just don't like to be met with doubt. :p

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Hey, this just leaves more hot tattooed chicks for me to get rejected by!

HowDroll

HowDroll

Hey, this just leaves more hot tattooed chicks for me to get rejected by!
But... but... you're awesome! It must be true -- my tag says so.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

If it weren't for the fact that I have to deal with high end clients on an almost daily basis, and sometimes be dressed very formally at events for said clients almost monthly, I'd have had a few tattoos by now. Granted I could have gotten a couple in places that still wouldn't show even in nice formal wear but half the fun of a tattoo is seeing people's reactions. Both positive and negative.

Adam

Adam

If it weren't for the fact that I have to deal with high end clients on an almost daily basis, and sometimes be dressed very formally at events for said clients almost monthly, I'd have had a few tattoos by now. Granted I could have gotten a couple in places that still wouldn't show even in nice formal wear but half the fun of a tattoo is seeing people's reactions. Both positive and negative.
I have a tattoo on my upper arm that isn't seen for exactly the same reasons you have. Making me a total hypocrite on tattoos.

HowDroll

HowDroll

That's why I love my shoulder tat. Easy to hide, but easy to show off if I want to rock some triforce action.

Frank

Frank

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos but I don't have anything against them either. Weird piercings, however, I can easily do without. When a girl has her belly pierced and it has all that dangling garbage coming off it, it makes me want to wretch a little for some reason.

SeraRelm

It's more fun to find them all yourself. :)

HowDroll, I expect to read this story of yours by years end.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I couldn't even hide a back shoulder tattoo with how often I have to wear shirts/dresses that show off a good portion of my back.

I have a tattoo on my upper arm that isn't seen for exactly the same reasons you have. Making me a total hypocrite on tattoos.
Guy's formal wear = cover everything
Girl's formal wear = cover nothing

HowDroll

HowDroll

It's more fun to find them all yourself. :)

HowDroll, I expect to read this story of yours by years end.
I'll be sure to send you a signed copy when I get my multimillion dollar book deal ;)

Adam

Adam

I couldn't even hide a back shoulder tattoo with how often I have to wear shirts/dresses that show off a good portion of my back.

That's assuming I don't wear thigh-highs and my favourite tube-top to work.

Cajungal :p

SeraRelm

Not for the no tattoo. Also, I feel like I should hear something when I see your tattoo, HowDroll.

SeraRelm

Wait, formal wear is fantasy armor?

fade

fade

That triforce symbol always reminded me of Nazis.

HowDroll

HowDroll

An addendum to my list:

Kissing in the dark.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Like WoW armor.

EDIT: ...goddamnit Sera.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Like WoW armor.
Sera beat you to it.

Gusto

Gusto

In Diablo the first "level" of chest armor you pick up for the male Barbarian is paint.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

This was part of the reason I got my "tramp stamp". I couldn't get tattooed any place visible because of my job at the time.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

In Diablo the first "level" of chest armor you pick up for the male Barbarian is paint.
35knxmo-1.gif

Cajungal

Cajungal

That's assuming I don't wear thigh-highs and my favourite tube-top to work.

Cajungal :p
Gotta show off them top-quality gams.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Seriously though. The little dimples on the lower back (also known as Dimples of Venus)?

Sign me up.

SeraRelm

Ironic that that is the last level of chest armor for every female in most fantasy games.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Seriously though. The little dimples on the lower back (also known as Dimples of Venus)?

Sign me up.

Boner Killer:

My husband has those. They are kissable.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

There is something, that just makes me go weak in the knees everytime and puts me on "focus mode" the moment I see it.
In some circles it's known as "the gap", to me, it's Shego Spanish Fly on full throttle:

"Obviously NSFW"
http://thechive.com/2011/11/14/smackage-in-the-gapage-37-photos/

However, "forced" gaps from tight clothes? Ugh.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

There is something, that just makes me go weak in the knees everytime and puts me on "focus mode" the moment I see it.
In some circles it's known as "the gap", to me, it's Shego Spanish Fly on full throttle:

"Obviously NSFW"

I think I just signed up for Shego's newsletter.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm still waiting for you to head up to Chicago so we can go pick up some squirrels, Shegokigo.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I'm still waiting for you to head up to Chicago so we can go pick up some squirrels, Shegokigo.
If Shego ever comes up to Chicago, she sure as hell won't be spending very much time with you :p

BananaHands

BananaHands

If Shego ever comes up to hick-ass Mizzou, she sure as hell won't be spending very much time with you :p
ftfy

HowDroll

HowDroll

Some things are worth driving six hours for.

Frank

Frank

"Obviously NSFW"

I don't think you'll find a guy here who disagrees with that.

SeraRelm

A nice, grip-able ass to hold on to while going to work. I'm not talking about the huge/creepy Nicki Minaj type, nor an assless flat butt. I'm talking about a
type of an ass.:csi:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I don't think you'll find a guy here who disagrees with that.
Oh I'm sure, I realize it's something attractive to alot of people, however to me, it borders on obssessive.

Frank

Frank

So, you're talking about the single best ass the internet ever produced?

SeraRelm

Well, I can't won't put a picture of my own ass up.:awesome:

Frank

Frank

UUUUUUUUUUUh huh.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Well, I can't won't put a picture of my own ass up.:awesome:
We won't look. Promise.

:hide:

SeraRelm

I've seen on par/better. The internet isn't the end all of asses.

Frank

Frank

UUUUUUUUUUh huh.

makare

UUUUUUUUUUh huh.
Frank is about to sneeze.

Bones

Bones

I've seen on par/better. The internet isn't the end all of asses.

phil

phil

Re: tats
It depends on the tattoo and where it is. I don't like the COVERED in tats and piercings look but even having several can be nice when done right.

SeraRelm

I'm semi-surprised no one made this kind of comment yet.

No, Bones, I don't think Tommy Lee Jones has an ass on par/better than hers.

Bones

Bones

here I was thinking it was a disapproving stare SeraRelm, you sure told me!

SeraRelm

Hey, man, I don't know your prefs. You post a pic when I mention ≥ asses, what should I think?
:(

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Personally, I've got a thing for redheads and pale-skinned goth girls.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I probably notice a woman's feet/ankles more than the average person. I can't exactly say what makes for an attractive foot or ankle, but I can say if it is attractive, I find that hot.

Don't really care for high heels, though. They just look weird.

Bones

Bones

Hey, man, I don't know your prefs. You post a pic when I mention ≥ asses, what should I think?
sure, Tommy Lee Jones plays a mean asshole at times, but your take is hilarious!

Gusto

Gusto

I pay more attention to eyebrows than any reasonable person should.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I pay more attention to eyebrows than any reasonable person should.
So does it bug the shit out of you when a girl needs an eyebrow wax?

Gusto

Gusto

So does it bug the shit out of you when a girl needs an eyebrow wax?
Sort of but not as much as when a girl has waxed her eyebrows completely off or drawn them on with a Sharpie or something.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Zettai Ryouiki, Grade A - or as non-Moon people might term it: long socks under a short skirt.

Frank

Frank

Sort of but not as much as when a girl has waxed her eyebrows completely off or drawn them on with a Sharpie or something.
I remember once, when I was 13-14. Some buddies and I were at West Ed in line to ride the Mindbender. The girl behind us look about 17 or so. She had drawn on eyebrows far above where her normal eyebrows would be. How did I know where her eyebrows should be? They were beginning to grow back and she had eyebrow stubble well below where the drawn on ones were. It was the subject of mockery for hours to come.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I remember once, when I was 13-14. Some buddies and I were at West Ed in line to ride the Mindbender. The girl behind us look about 17 or so. She had drawn on eyebrows far above where her normal eyebrows would be. How did I know where her eyebrows should be? They were beginning to grow back and she had eyebrow stubble well below where the drawn on ones were. It was the subject of mockery for hours to come.
My mom never did live down the ridicule from that day..

Piotyr

Piotyr

My mom never did live down the ridicule from that day..
Your mom was buddies with Frank?

SeraRelm

CHOOSE!

VS

fade

fade

I am a sucker for ... how shall I put this ... broad or wide hips. Fit and broad, to make a distinction. Maybe "curvy" is the appropriate word.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I'm semi-surprised no one made this kind of comment yet.

No, Bones, I don't think Tommy Lee Jones has an ass on par/better than hers.
Well, if you look at my girls tumblr, you may find some of my favourite kinds of boobs. A lot are big, a few are small, but I love them all.

I'm a poet!

Jay

Jay

Finest ass the internet has ever produced?

374681_10150469312403273_2104689863_n.jpg

SeraRelm

Ben Afleck?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Zettai Ryouiki, Grade A - or as non-Moon people might term it: long socks under a short skirt.
That stuff came into style when I first started teaching. It was pretty damned unfair to the boys in class....

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

To say nothing of the teacher, I should think!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

wtf-photos-videos-a-world-without-eyebrows1.jpg

LittleSin

LittleSin

Do not want.

jwhouk

jwhouk

"Obviously NSFW"

After thinking about this for a while, I had one thought: Isn't that too "Barbie Doll" like?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

After thinking about this for a while, I had one thought: Isn't that too "Barbie Doll" like?
Nope, ALOT of very "healthy" girls can have the "gap" too. It's almost always a matter of body fat %

jwhouk

jwhouk

I just remember that gap from seeing Barbies (and other similar dolls from those days). I don't think it'd be much of a turn on for me.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I just remember that gap from seeing Barbies (and other similar dolls from those days). I don't think it'd be much of a turn on for me.
I remember seeing tits on a Barbie, those turn ya off too?

makare

It's not Barbie's fault she has legs like that. If they were thicker it would be even harder to put pants on her as it is that is why she wears so damn many dresses!

Ever try to put 80's style mesh pants on a Barbie? Well I have and it was a pain in the ass.

SeraRelm

There's a difference between a gap and

makare

I had a classmate who was like that. She went from being thin, but fit, with nice legs with the gap to being scary skinny with too much gap. It was a sad thing to see. But I think her doctor was finally getting through to her about it by the last semester. I hope she does ok.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I am a sucker for ... how shall I put this ... broad or wide hips. Fit and broad, to make a distinction. Maybe "curvy" is the appropriate word.
The phrase would be:

jwhouk

jwhouk

I remember seeing tits on a Barbie, those turn ya off too?
Fake ones like that? Heck yeah. Those things don't even LOOK like boobs.

I likes me some boobs, but I prefer "factory installed" curves, thanks.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

bored-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-282.gif

jwhouk

jwhouk

Hey, I'm married. I have to say stuff like that. ;)

SeraRelm

AS NATURE

INTENDED!

jwhouk

jwhouk

Don't laugh. You could end up looking like that someday, kiddo.

SeraRelm

I hope so!

SeraRelm

So I hear you like...
Slim
wide hips
a gap
short skirts
eyebrows
and brunettes...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

colin_farrel_wtf.gif

fade

fade

That must've been the world's easiest reaction gif to capture, seeing as how that's pretty much how he always looks.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Damn you NSFW tags when at work. Remind me to go check it out later :p

Long soft hair. Yes, it's impractical, yes, you can accidentally cause quite a lot of pain by lying on it etc, but it's just...I dunno. Both my ex and my current girlfriend had short hair when I met them, and both grew it out for me. Yeah :p

Tattoos: one or a few can be nice when done right. Depends on what your point is. I know quite a few people who have their kids' names on their arms/back/butt/..., and, well, no, I wouldn't find the names of your 4 and 6 year olds staring back at me when we're about to :hump: a turn on. Quite the opposite. On the other hand, both of my girlfriends' sisters have self-drawn tattoos on their back, and both are...interesting. *cough*

A back/neck can be very beautiful and engaging, if it's a nice smooth curve, just right. I don't want to see your spine, or, on the other hand, have the two sides of your back touching each other over your spine, though.

And while I'm generally attracted more to the relatively slender girls (no, not the skeletons I'm sure you can all post in 5 seconds *sigh*), I'm a complete nut for my girlfriend's belly. It's soft and pudgy and fun to play with and sleep on :)

Biggest turn-OFF by far is too much make up.

fade

fade

For makeup, I like it both ways. A cute natural is nice, but a good heavy goth-like makeup job is sexy. Heavy "traditional" makeup isn't a turn-on though. You know what I really don't like? That no-lips makeup that has been popular for the last 5 years or so. You know, black rings around the eyes, but lips that are colored the same as your skin and some heavy foundation. Like Hayden Panetiere (sp). Another recent thing (that she also does) I don't like is when girls pull back just the strip of hair that would lie over their faces, ESPECIALLY if it has some kind of intentional bump in it just above the forehead.

makare

So I hear you like...
Slim
wide hips
a gap
short skirts
eyebrows
and brunettes...
That requires an I just threw up a little tag

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

So I hear you like...
Slim
wide hips
a gap
short skirts
eyebrows
and brunettes...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Short skirts or ass-hugging tiny shorts and spaghetti shoulder straps. I looooove the fact that its finally summer ;)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Also: corsets. Long-flowing skirts. Puffy shirts. Combine as desired.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I've been advised not to talk about this. Apart from the obvious (red hair). But really, you have to be some kinda wierdo not to like that.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Also: corsets. Long-flowing skirts. Puffy shirts. Combine as desired.
Arrr, methinks ye be findin' these wenches worthy of polishin' yer cannon over. If'n ye savvy what I be tellin' ye, constable.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

...I find it hard to believe that is truly how female pirates dressed.

makare

*claps her hands* I do, I do believe in Pirate Hookers!

Mathias

Mathias

Betty Page bangs.

Oh lord yes!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Betty Page bangs.

Oh lord yes!
I actually had that done about 3 weeks ago. Grew them out now and changed but I worked it.

Mathias

Mathias

I actually had that done about 3 weeks ago. Grew them out now and changed but I worked it.

Well then, you're lucky you bat for the other team, or you'd be subjected to many :unibrow: on my part.

Mathias

Mathias

Abby... drool

SeraRelm

Oh shit, it's Jack Black!

And he looks JUST LIKE THAT CHICK!

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Goth Britta... rawr

Frank

Frank

I got drunk tonight and hit on my friend's hot, super tall (6'0" even) friend.

I don't know how successful I was, I am super blitzed.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Goth Britta... rawr
I agree with you there, mon frere.

SeraRelm

fade

fade

She looked pretty good there. Got kind of rough by the time she was on House.

SeraRelm

Everything about that picture is right. Everything.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Especially the herpes.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I always liked tall brunettes. But I always seemed to end up with short blondes...

SeraRelm

Don't be hatin' just because she isn't from the Moon of Endor.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I always liked tall brunettes. But I always seemed to end up with short blondes...
I have the complete opposite problem. I wuv blondes, but always end up with brunettes.

BananaHands

BananaHands

AND UNF GOTH BRITTA.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I have the complete opposite problem. I wuv blondes, but always end up with brunettes.

I fancy smaller and thinner, and end up with big and bountiful. I dunno.

*edit* For the record, neither my curreent girlfriend nor my ex are especially fat or anything. They're both tall and not slender, is all I'm saying. I meant "big" as "tall", not "fat".

GasBandit

GasBandit

Don't be hatin' just because she isn't from the Moon of Endor.
Just seeing the picture made me need a tetanus booster.
:trolol:

BananaHands

BananaHands

I've decided. I'm done with White women. They're no good for me.

SeraRelm

Just seeing the picture made me need a booster seat.
Sing us the song of your people.

SeraRelm

1 point from House BananaHands.
Hate speech.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sing us the song of your people.
Hey, not my fault you're gooey for hepatitis.

And you've been reading too much Harry Potter.

makare

Oh so it is a harry potter reference. That's what I thought but I guess I missed where said it.

HowDroll

HowDroll

SeraRelm

Hey, not my fault you're gooey for hepatitis
Which kind?

Adam

Adam

I think he was referring to the last name of White, not the white race in general. So you're all good! Unless your last name is White.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh so it is a harry potter reference. That's what I thought but I guess I missed where said it.
Yeah, borrowing from a book published in 1997... I'm just waiting for a Madeleine Albright avatar or a Candle in the Wind cover...

BananaHands

BananaHands

Betty White broke my heart.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

betty-white.jpg

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I must make a confession here;
I can't get on board with the goth britta train. I have a thing about heavy application of makeup. Even when girls apply that bright red lipstick that guys are supposed to find attractive, it looks just... creepy, if anything, to me. Like the Dairy Queen lips or something.
So Black lipstick is an immediate and definite turn off for me.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Matte black? Yes. Turn off.

Glossy black? Nooo...noooo....mmmmmm.

gloss.jpg

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Nope.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Damn those are some glossy lips. Mmmmm.

fade

fade

I must make a confession here;
I can't get on board with the goth britta train. I have a thing about heavy application of makeup. Even when girls apply that bright red lipstick that guys are supposed to find attractive, it looks just... creepy, if anything, to me. Like the Dairy Queen lips or something.
So Black lipstick is an immediate and definite turn off for me.
Man, I love heavy makeup done right. I don't in any way think a woman has to wear it, but I do love it. That Britta picture floats my boat.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Goth britta looks like a clown.

makare

I don't mind heavier makeup. I don't like goth very much. I love the character of abby but I don't think she is hot. Well she isn't any more or less hot than when she isn't all gothed up. She is a good looking woman.

I like the heavy eye, minimalist mouth thing but that is because I am into makeup and that is a big thing.

GasBandit

GasBandit

The thing I liked about Goth Britta is that, while gothed up, she wasn't an exasperating bitch like regular Britta.

makare

Gas you might be amused by this. As you all know I do not find redheads at all attractive. No I don't hate redheads I just don't find them attractive and I doubt they care so thats that.

But the other day I was watching Voyager and this chick was turned from a bald spotted alien form back into a human form. I thought, man she looked better as an alien. Then I realized, as a human, she had red hair.

That's a bit much even for me XD

Adam

Adam

Gas you might be amused by this. As you all know I do not find redheads at all attractive. No I don't hate redheads I just don't find them attractive and I doubt they care so thats that.

makare

Sorry you had to find out this way Adam. Hope we can still be friends.

Adam

Adam

Sorry you had to find out this way Adam. Hope we can still be friends.
We'd have to start first.

makare

well then back to the status quo I guess

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

The worst thing about Adams new icon is that it hides his sexy hair.

Adam

Adam

The worst thing about Adams new icon is that it hides his sexy hair.
What is this I don't even

makare

Adam, Chewbacca loves your hair... he's a wookie he knows hair.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Wharg?:(

Adam

Adam

Wellp, looks like I'm shaving it all off this weekend.

makare

Carpet AND the drapes bitches!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Wellp, looks like I'm shaving it all off this weekend.
Gif it! Jif it! Gif it! Jif it!

makare

yiff it

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

No, Adam, wake up! Here, look at this and snap out of it!:
redhead dress shirt.jpg

GasBandit

GasBandit

But the other day I was watching Voyager and this chick was turned from a bald spotted alien form back into a human form. I thought, man she looked better as an alien. Then I realized, as a human, she had red hair.

That's a bit much even for me XD
This is consistent with what I have come to expect from your viewpoint on many things - totally ack-basswards.

BananaHands

BananaHands

People bashing on redheads?

Uh, excuse me. Let me introduce the girl of my dreams.

makare

I doubt me not being attracted to redheads is bashing.

Adam

Adam

People bashing on redheads?

Uh, excuse me. Let me introduce the girl of my dreams.

Her name is Eric Frideen? You may want to check under the hood...

BananaHands

BananaHands

I doubt me not being attracted to redheads is bashing.
SIGH.

Photo credit!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ph means "photo from." Unless you think there are an inordinate number of buildings in the news named "File" or "Associated Press."

Smartass.

Adam

Adam

Ph means "photo from." Unless you think there are an inordinate number of buildings in the news named "File" or "Associated Press."

Smartass.
Ugh, I agree with GasBandit.

makare

I misread that "Her name is Eric Frideen? You may want to check under the hood..."

as Erica and was thinking he meant that she was not a real redhead or something.

fade

fade

There aren't? Next thing you'll tell me A. Nonymous isn't the most prolific author ever!

Adam

Adam

Or the artist formerly known as (C)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

There aren't? Next thing you'll tell me A. Nonymous isn't the most prolific author ever!
My Dad actually thought this until he was 14.

BananaHands

BananaHands

YEAH! DarkAudit gets it. Dem legs.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Aw, man. Trying to detail everything I like would be like trying to spec out a Diablo III character. Sure, some things are more common than others, but there are those hidden gems that are fun to play even if it's not how you plan to finish the endgame.

I...don't feel comfortable detailing my preferences, so instead I will mention some of the things that don't trigger lust.

Butts. I can see how people go nuts for 'em, but shape/size/width doesn't make my jaw drop. So long as it's big enough for me to squeeze or smack once in a while, that's good enough for me.

Lingerie. Just don't see the point to it. I'm always going to be more interested in whats in/under the clothes than the outfit itself. No sweaters, french maid outfits, nor stockings for me. Corsets are interesting, but more for what they do than how they look.

Perfume. There are a few scents I associate with fun, but the majority serve just to make me avoid you.

Ornaments. A few are nice. A handful will raise an eyebrow. But if the quantity of piercings/tattoos/scars/branding/implants* reaches the point where it ruins the overall body image, then I start to lose interest.

Voice. Dirty talk does nothing, and I'd rather not date Harvey Fierstein.

'tude. I'm not in it to rule, and I don't expect to serve, either. There will be a balance or else I'm gettin' off the teeter-totter.

Friends. Not interested in threesomes. Of any sort. There, I said it.

Porn. Most of it sucks (in more ways than one). Erotica is one thing, but watching other people find creative ways to pl*y p*nball is eye-rollingly distracting. Also, I'm not interested in recreating your favorite scene.

--Patrick
*Yes, all kinds, even those kinds.

SeraRelm

Butts: To each their own.

Lingerie: Who doesn't like a well wrapped gift?

Perfume: Some people feel uncomfortable with their body odor. Of course, some people SHOULD feel uncomfortable with it.

Ornaments: A persons body image is their own, however it can be done to excess. -See Barbie Thread.

Voice: Half-way agree with you. I don't mind it as long as it's backed up.

'tude: The intricate interplay between push and pull, yin and yang, is as old as sex itself. It's also very nice how these may sometimes (rather easily) change places.

Friends: A'ight. No one's forcing you. *waves off Poe and Bhamv*

Porn: Can't argue with most of it being shitty considering the bulk of it is not of my interest.

LordRendar

LordRendar

I love butts.Cant get enough of em.A nice butt in short shorts or hipsters is a gift from god to man (or woman).

Lingerie,what Sera said.But damn,can good looking lingerie be expensive.

Perfume: I got a sensitive nose,so to much is a turn off,but a light accent can be very pleasing.

Ornaments: Yes please.Piercings, Tats, Subdermals.

Voice: As long as it isnt a highpitched whine noise i dont care.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Friends: A'ight. No one's forcing you. *waves off Poe and Bhamv*
Woah woah woah, hold on...

No one would ever turn down the two of us. Goggles and beard, man, you can't deny that.

SeraRelm

I would. Easily.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

SeraRelm

Exactly.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I would. Easily.
Because of the beard or because of the glasses? Because I admit, some members of the fairer sex do look mighty fine in a nice pair of specs :)

Beards, not so much.

I do agree with you on lingerie, though. Beautiful, inviting lingerie can definitely be a turn-on, even more so than full nudity. I guess for me it's the interplay between what you see and what you can't see.

Porn... Yeah, I'd say you're not missing anything. I've perhaps seen maybe one or two porn scenes that were actually beautiful and erotic to watch. Mostly it's just... bleh. If you've seen one porn flick, you've seen about 99% what porn has to offer.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I love a sexy voice. Fella whispers in my ear, a little breath on my neck... Ohoho, your wish is my command.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

'tude. I'm not in it to rule, and I don't expect to serve, either. There will be a balance or else I'm gettin' off the teeter-totter.
I wanted to touch on this for a moment. Attitude is probably the most attractive thing I find about a woman. Balance is boring, but the shift of power back and forth can be incredibly fun. Though I do like there to be a shift, so the teeter-totter analogy is apt.

Do I want to rule? Do I want to serve? Yes.

This has been another episode of getting to know poe... too well.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I wanted to touch on this for a moment. Attitude is probably the most attractive thing I find about a woman. Balance is boring, but the shift of power back and forth can be incredibly fun. Though I do like there to be a shift, so the teeter-totter analogy is apt.

Agree.

Gusto

Gusto

Also I don't think most people "enjoy" porn as much as "use" porn.

makare

Voice. Dirty talk does nothing, and I'd rather not date Harvey Fierstein.

Friends. Not interested in threesomes. Of any sort. There, I said it.
I was generally keeping it to things I find visually hot not things that I enjoy during sexy times BUT I dig the dirty talk. Especially when it is unexpected.

And yeah I agree on threesomes. I have no interest in it. My opinion is, as the great lyricist and sexual dynamo once said, sex is best when it's ONE ON ONE.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I think I didn't say it before, but regarding voice, I really like low female voices.

(The first time I saw a film with Scarlett Johansson not dubbed? MmmMmMmm!)

If I did say it before, It's still appropiate: I like it that much.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I love a sexy voice. Fella whispers in my ear, a little breath on my neck... Ohoho, your wish is my command.
I agree! My husband doesn't whisper in my ear, but he makes this low purr/growl kind of sound that sends just enough breath on my ear and neck. It makes me weak in the knees even if I am not standing up.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I agree! My husband doesn't whisper in my ear, but he makes this low purr/growl kind of sound that sends just enough breath on my ear and neck. It makes me weak in the knees even if I am not standing up.
I know that sound! I love that sound! :D

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

My first couple relationships were mostly long-distance. I became quite adept in using my voice to... push buttons.

That being said, it's also not too hard to jump-start my engine with the right combination of tone and wording. Sometimes something said in an off-hand manner can be just as effective, if not moreso, than intentional dirty talk.

Power struggle? Not so much. You can resist if you want, but that just means you'll end up tired and restrained.

PatrThom

PatrThom

This has been another episode of getting to know poe... too well.
Right. Suppose I should've been more clear. I'm not interested in people who ONLY want to drive, or ONLY want to be strapped into the rearward-facing carrier. That's why I mentioned the see-saw. :unibrow:

As for clothes/lingerie and adornments/make-up, I really feel the same. Enhance, not replace. Don't amputate your eyebrows and then draw them back on. Don't blow your lips up so big that you can no longer breathe through your nose. Don't wear so much mascara/lip gloss/eye shadow/spray tan/foundation/hair product/nail acrylic/perfume/eyeliner/contour cream that you need to hand out a MSDS before each date.

--Patrick

SeraRelm

Sounds like you need an EULA for dating, Patrick.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I put a pretty high value on honesty and despise misrepresentation, yes.

--Patrick

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Hrm... perhaps an FAQ, at least?

Hang on, I got it. Pat(ch) notes.

SeraRelm

Ha ha ha! No, don't twist it around. Take the joke and live with it.

LIVE WITH IT.

(edit): Don't be a smug relationshipie over it! I fucking hate relationshipies! All smug, like they're BETTER than everyone else cuz they don't like cosmetics and shit!

God damned relationshipies...

(edit edit): Ha haaa, Officer_Charon, you're on a (Pat)roll!

BananaHands

BananaHands

I don't know, historically speaking with girls I've always been into the nice legs/nice butt kind of situation, but I feel like my tastes are all over the place.

As for clothes/lingerie and adornments/make-up? Well, I don't know, there comes a point with it all. As long as they're comfortable with themselves and have no issues with going out in public in sweatpants/t-shirts? I don't care what they wear. It's when they start spending hours upon hours to go out and freak out when they're seen without makeup or dressed up that it bothers me.

Tattoos are nice too, I like those sleeves on girls.

Perfume? As long as you don't smell I don't care if you smell like roses or girly shampoo.

Also, in a situation where me and a girl are hoppin' on the good foot and doin' the bad thing? Dirty talk is great. Not like crazy shit, but enough where it's kind of wild. What Cajungal was talking about with the growl thing? Well, girls can do the same with kind of that breathy whisper that gets those hearts in my eyes.

But when it comes to texts or sexts or whatever? I'm just way too awkward to deal with that. I just kind of go along with it, feel weird and then change the subject to something. Or just say "I put on my robe and wizard hat".

In general, I think the biggest thing is just girls (or guys if you're a girl) who are comfortable enough in bed. Like.. "Hey, see that dresser? Let's have sex on it." or "Hm, yeah, let's try THAT but with me upside down."

Seriously, it's two (or more) people rolling around in sheets and making funny faces at eachother. Don't take it seriously.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

On the subject of sexts, I'm a little on the fence when it comes to teasing, flirting texts from female friends that I know aren't serious. On the one hand, it is kinda flattering and fun. On the other, it's like woah girl, don't start what you can't finish.

makare

Just good ol fashion sexty fun. I likes it.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I must confess, I'm a big fan of a good sexting... it's like the modern version of passing spicy notes, but with a more immediate turnaround

makare

But that moment when you think you accidentally sent it to the wrong person... :Leyla:

SeraRelm

": p u r hawt y u no lik it? (|)"

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

But that moment when you think you accidentally sent it to the wrong person... :Leyla:
Just because you told your sister you wanna do the bop de bop de bop is no reason to freak out.

Unless she replies yes. Then freak.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I must confess, I'm a big fan of a good sexting... it's like the modern version of passing spicy notes, but with a more immediate turnaround
And a chance to show it around to all your friends.

--Patrick

makare

ewwwwww

BananaHands

BananaHands

": p u r hawt y u no lik it? (|)"
Seriously.

But also I don't know. It's just corny and just stock "yeah, I'll do (x) to you so (y) that you'll (z) so (y)".

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Once again, we learn more about poe than we intended...

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Seriously.

But also I don't know. It's just corny and just stock "yeah, I'll do (x) to you so (y) that you'll (z) so (y)".
I'll smurf you so hard that you'll have smurf coming out your smurf, you smurfing smurf. Smurf yeah.

SeraRelm

I'll do (math) to you so (intentionally) that you'll (fish) so (scared)!

makare

sext mad libs... i bet thats a thing

SeraRelm

I'll Zorro you so hard that you'll have Zorro coming out your Zorro, you Zorroing Zorro. Zorro yeah.
ftfy

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Sexting madlibs! Fund it!

SeraRelm

I'd like a kickstarter on my Sextlibs idea.

MindDetective

MindDetective

You gotta keep your (y) the same, missy!

SeraRelm

u fail at sextlibs.

(I considered it btw, but it felt less madlib-y)

MindDetective

MindDetective

When it asks for adverbs and nouns, then you can call them sextlibs.

SeraRelm

MindDetective

MindDetective

Damn you and your stealth edit.

Cajungal

Cajungal

We could just write some and play. Perhaps when I'm done with my Science homework. That might also be fun to bring into Vent. :awesome:

Tiq

Neil Patrick Harris.

...I'm still not sure why.

fade

fade

As a physicist, I would find at least part of that sexy.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

... that just means you'll end up tired and restrained.
Which is not such a bad thing.