How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

Gag, though I do at least OWN that one. [emoji14][DOUBLEPOST=1442898910,1442898678][/DOUBLEPOST]@Null, you were watching our game, any thrilling commentary about how terrible we are? ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
Here's the disneyland run. Fun fact, this is my MOST COPYRIGHT DINGED VIDEO EVER. Sorry, Germany, UMG says you can't watch this video.

Yep, got separate copyright matches for (as you probably guessed) the Tiki tiki tiki room, The Haunted Mansion, and of course... Zip a dee doo dah.
That's an interesting conundrum for a case like this. Who is the violator?
Is it Gas, for posting this content online? Or is it the mod maker, for including unlicensed assets that could not reasonably be edited out?

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
That's an interesting conundrum for a case like this. Who is the violator?
Is it Gas, for posting this content online? Or is it the mod maker, for including unlicensed assets that could not reasonably be edited out?

--Patrick
My hand-me-down lawyer genes says both.

Honestly, as much as I give Terrik shit, we tend to play better together because we both just want to charge ahead at all times. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
I really really wish I had been able to record the final run of last night. That was some high epic drama. Even if we sucked so bad. That Alcatraz prison gasoline hunt was mindblowing, I can't believe we actually pulled it off and didn't leave anybody behind.

THOUGH I WAS TEMPTED, TERRIK

http://www.gamemaps.com/details/6691 ?

It's in Steam Workshop, but the comments say that it doesn't work if you download it from there.[DOUBLEPOST=1442935032,1442934935][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really really wish I had been able to record the final run of last night. That was some high epic drama. Even if we sucked so bad. That Alcatraz prison gasoline hunt was mindblowing, I can't believe we actually pulled it off and didn't leave anybody behind.

I'm honestly amazed that we didn't friendly fire Terrik to death with how many times he just ran in front of our firing line.

GasBandit

Staff member
http://www.gamemaps.com/details/6691 ?

It's in Steam Workshop, but the comments say that it doesn't work if you download it from there.
Can try it. The workshop has me spoiled, but I guess I can figure out how to install non-workshop mods.[DOUBLEPOST=1442935319,1442935190][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and remember when Pez was knocked down at the far end of the cell block and down 3 flights of stairs, and I managed sprint across from the helicopter, get down the stairs, and pick him up right when he was at 1hp before death? I was feeling like a pretty big goddamn hero at that point.

Is that while Terrik and I were playing with the Tank? I don't remember if they both happened at the same time.

GasBandit

Staff member
Is that while Terrik and I were playing with the Tank? I don't remember if they both happened at the same time.
I think that might have been the case, or it was very shortly afterwards. The tank appeared down in the cell block with me, but then climbed up to you guys. So Pez and I grabbed a gas can each and headed back up to help.

GasBandit

Staff member
Maaan, I am gonna need to clear out more hard drive space, heh, we're going to be getting footage faster than I can render it again, I can tell :p

Some of that is probably just the texture packs.[DOUBLEPOST=1442937383,1442936951][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG we have to play the Minecraft one. WE MUST!

Next time we can just kick @Terrik out instead of keeping him up too late for his bio exam the next day and making him flunk out of school.

I already have both installed, it's pretty easy. And easy to tell which is workshop and which is not.

Admit it Gas, shooting you in the room on the bridge was actually a good idea.

Think about it. You're at 2 health. We're about to go out in the a horde. We had run that particular section 4 times? 5? 6?

Every time we died, it was because someone was knocked out and we tried to rescue them, which resulted in us getting swarmed and dying. By shooting you and picking you back up, it didn't give you a LOT of health, but it DID ensure a single random zombie swipe wouldn't take you out.

And you know who ended up healing you and saving the day?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I do appreciate the save at the end though *cough*

GasBandit

Staff member
There's not a lot of functional difference between 2 real hp and 20 temporary hp in a rolling crescendo situation :p

Though, if you want to make the argument it helped, I suppose you might could assert that you pissed me off enough to make me fight extra hard through the horde that time.

I wish I had a recording of what I called you when you shot me though.

There's not a lot of functional difference between 2 real hp and 20 temporary hp in a rolling crescendo situation :p

Though, if you want to make the argument it helped, I suppose you might could assert that you pissed me off enough to make me fight extra hard through the horde that time.

I wish I had a recording of what I called you when you shot me though.
It was not meant for mortal ears to hear.