How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

figmentPez

Staff member
Sorry about last night. Bourbon + failure = grumpy. Then my connection fucking dropped again, and I was like, "Okay, that's enough for tonight". Wound up going to bed early.
I was getting pretty grumpy, too. I very nearly ragequit from some of the matches.

Holy shit there were a lot of fucking pills on that map. It's almost like the real swamp - oxycontin, guns, and meth EVERYWHERE.

Well I'll be. You're right.

I still have some older Naproxen Sodium with that color scheme. When you posted the picture, I thought I KNOW THAT COLOR SCHEME! WHAT IS IT? but someone was in the bathroom so I had to wait ENTIRE MINUTES to confirm which brand it was.

--Patrick

Reactions: Dei
Will probably be normal time, since I still need dinner.[DOUBLEPOST=1442881152,1442880792][/DOUBLEPOST]How can I not find a single mod that turns the zombies into Disney characters?! This is a travesty!

GasBandit

Staff member
Will probably be normal time, since I still need dinner.[DOUBLEPOST=1442881152,1442880792][/DOUBLEPOST]How can I not find a single mod that turns the zombies into Disney characters?! This is a travesty!
Disney might have had something to say about it, I'm guessing.

He probably has it minimized because closing games is hard. But it's irrelevant because I just finished making dinner and I still need to eat it. [emoji14]

GasBandit

Staff member
Ok, I loaded the disneyland mod. It's throwing conflict errors with itself, but it seems to start well enough in single player.

I think that had to have been one of my favorite matches we've ever played. Advanced difficulty was a great choice too.

Reactions: Dei

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, if we hadn't played another map, I'd be done rendering it now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1442897206,1442897175][/DOUBLEPOST]
AHHHHH THAT LAST GAME. THE EPIC DRAMA. AND SWEARING, AND LAST MINUTE VICTORY.

and no video.
I am really sad about that. I don't think I could reproduce that string of invectives on purpose.

Someone else's turn to find a custom map this time. Unless you don't find it by the time I'm bored again tomorrow night and make you all entertain me again.

GasBandit

Staff member
Someone else's turn to find a custom map this time. Unless you don't find it by the time I'm bored again tomorrow night and make you all entertain me again.
You know what is a REALLY fun Left 4 Dead mod?...

KILLING FLOOR.