How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

figmentPez

Staff member
The games last night were amazing. Especially the very close second match. The final score was, I think,
1441 to 1402.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
I had to rerender the first game's footage that I started rendering last night because I forgot to change the episode number and cast list. :cry:

I think I know what the problem was: for some reason, my webcam's microphone was on instead of my headset one.

Which is a shame, because I totally made a joke about you being a terrible GasBandit, since you guys couldn't get very many cans.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think I know what the problem was: for some reason, my webcam's microphone was on instead of my headset one.

Which is a shame, because I totally made a joke about you being a terrible GasBandit, since you guys couldn't get very many cans.
... you son of a bitch.

For Halloween, we should use skins for all the Infected - Silent Hill Nurse for Witch, Slenderman for Smoker, Resident Evil Hunter for Hunter, etc. Make it fun.

For Halloween, we should use skins for all the Infected - Silent Hill Nurse for Witch, Slenderman for Smoker, Resident Evil Hunter for Hunter, etc. Make it fun.
For Hallowe'en, you should use the same skin for all the infected.
That would be scary.

--Patrick

So since @GasBandit was pissass drunk last night and randomly disappeared after a string of text that was gibberish and may or may not have been him typing, and may have been his face hitting keys for all I know, check in when you're coherent again so we know you didn't choke on your own vomit or something. :p

Sorry about last night. Bourbon + failure = grumpy. Then my connection fucking dropped again, and I was like, "Okay, that's enough for tonight". Wound up going to bed early.

My question is, do you even remember last night's stuff, or are the videos going to be fresh and new? :p

GasBandit

Staff member
My question is, do you even remember last night's stuff, or are the videos going to be fresh and new? :p
Well, there's only 2. I don't remember how many we played after I apparently forgot to record. So I think at least one playthrough got lost.

I'm actually annoyed right now because I woke up with the worst fucking headache, and I wasn't even the drunk one. [emoji14]

GasBandit

Staff member
Rendering the second saturday session now... I wish I had recorded the 2 on 1, so I'd at least remember how it went.