How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

GasBandit

Staff member
There are plenty of places where you can have a semi flexible schedule. And they probably pay better too.
The pay is less of an issue now, too.

Also the fact that they don't care how much I screw around on the internet as long as what needs to get done gets done is a big plus.

There are plenty of places where you can have a semi flexible schedule. And they probably pay better too.
I have a semi-flexible schedule for a job that pays reasonably well.
But the flip side of having late start days is that sometimes they follow one with an early start day, which doesn't leave you a whole lot of night time in between.

--Patrick

I have a semi-flexible schedule for a job that pays reasonably well.
But the flip side of having late start days is that sometimes they follow one with an early start day, which doesn't leave you a whole lot of night time in between.

--Patrick
Most of your problem is your disgusting commute though. :p

Most of your problem is your disgusting commute though. :p
That makes it worse, yes.
They're like, "Well, we make sure you have at least 10hrs between shifts."
I'm like, "You realize that, for me, that's only 8hrs between shifts?"

--Patrick

That makes it worse, yes.
They're like, "Well, we make sure you have at least 10hrs between shifts."
I'm like, "You realize that, for me, that's only 8hrs between shifts?"

--Patrick
Also by flexible I mean you can make your own schedule, not that your bosses change it all the time on you.

I see how it is.... I log on to play, and y'all wanna run PUBG.

I can't be there, and THEN you all load onto the L4D2 hype train.

I'ma just be over here, sniffing in the corner and hoping the suspect I'm guarding doesn't hear me....

I'ma just be over here, sniffing in the corner and hoping the suspect I'm guarding doesn't hear me....
Things just kind of happened, man.

I mean, you could have come up to the PUBG channel and said something about your desperate loneliness. ;) When can you play again? Gas is gone for the next week, we have an openiiiiiing.

I mean, you could have come up to the PUBG channel and said something about your desperate loneliness. ;) When can you play again? Gas is gone for the next week, we have an openiiiiiing.
I don't own PUBG, but I'm on again next Wednesday - it's the only night I have free.

But yeah, I probably should have popped in, but I don't like doing that too often - distracts y'all when you're trying to get your teamwork on.

figmentPez

Staff member
I tried recording last night, so you could see what it's like to play from my perspective, but it didn't record any in-game audio, or my mic. All you can hear is everyone else in voice-chat.