How to play Left 4 Dead (2).

Next on LF4D2:

Null kills everyone

AND

"Liars gonna lie"
I think I only TPK'd the once, and that one time as Tank I literally did zero damage. I recall being killed by a jockey at least twice. Mostly it was a lot of things going very wrong, very quickly.

GasBandit

Staff member
Dammit... yesterday I crashed hardcore - had to cut up a tree that fell on my wife's car with a hand-saw and hatchet. Combined with short sleep and having to sprint to work, and I was bushed.

Tonight might could be a thing though...
I'd like that, but tonight was to be the night we resumed our in-progress Don't Starve Together session... it might fall through, though.

OKay, holy shit, I just noticed everyone else was pinging at like 40-70 and I was pinging at 100+. No wonder I lag so bad.

I'm usually not on until late, but I'm usually game. Which reminds me - I should be free Friday and Saturday night this week.

Note: if Terrik can't make it, I will sing *every round*.

Addendum to note: I am totally bullshitting you and will not do that.

Last edited:
I stayed up ass late to finish some work last night, got 4 hours ofnsleep, going to have an orgo exam and then teaching for hours just to play with you guys. Also, depending on how I felt I did on the orgo exam, I may or may not want to murder everything.

GasBandit

Staff member
I stayed up ass late to finish some work last night, got 4 hours ofnsleep, going to have an orgo exam and then teaching for hours just to play with you guys. Also, depending on how I felt I did on the orgo exam, I may or may not want to murder everything.
... I'm having a hard time deciphering whether this is a "yes" or a "no."

Reactions: Dei