Votes: 22 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RocketGirl

The right girl says that to me, and it is ON. :eyebrows:
I just read through your first "intro" post again, and am just laughing at the fact that yet another member of the club joins the ranks.[/quote]

Why...how many lesbians ARE there on this board?

I'm starting to think it wasn't Scott inviting us, but maybe somethingelse entirely.
Well, I only found out about this place cuzza Angels 2200...

After reading the last couple of posts, I just had to get up and walk around in circles for half an hour just to tire myself out. Thanks alot! :angry:

Damnit! It's not effective. Since I am at work, I can't go to my bunk. *grumble *grumble

Dave

Staff member
I'm not supposed to be in Chicago any time soon but damn me if I don't want to!

I keep wanting to take my wife to the Palmer House Hilton. That's where I stayed on my business trip before I started this here joint. It were nice.

Almost as many as there are straight women (or used to be a while back). Now it's problem a 1-5 ratio.[/QUOTE]

Just counting the regulars...There's you, Amy, Ame (well, she's pan, but that counts, right?), Sera, makare vs Cajun, Vyta, WildSoul, LittleSin, HowDroll, Lally and Laurelai.
I don't have the impression all that many new members are straight females that the balance'd suddenly skew to 5-to-1 :confused:

This thread makes me lose faith in my life.
:confused:

Care to elaborate?[/QUOTE]

Not really. Just an emo post.[/QUOTE]

In that case; quiet you.[/QUOTE]

You can't stop the signal, Mal.

Also: Just found out a recent ex went Lesbian two guys after me. But it looks like it might be lesbian phase, not lesbian. So we're good.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. There's this woman who claims to be lesbian, but I swear I'm always a step away from sealing the deal whenever we're out drinking.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Almost as many as there are straight women (or used to be a while back). Now it's problem a 1-5 ratio.[/QUOTE]

Just counting the regulars...There's you, Amy, Ame (well, she's pan, but that counts, right?), Sera, makare vs Cajun, Vyta, WildSoul, LittleSin, HowDroll, Lally and Laurelai.
I don't have the impression all that many new members are straight females that the balance'd suddenly skew to 5-to-1 :confused:[/QUOTE]

makare's gay? WildSoul's straight? Huh.

Halforum, I don't know who you are.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't have the impression all that many new members are straight females that the balance'd suddenly skew to 5-to-1 :confused:[/QUOTE]

makare's gay? WildSoul's straight? Huh.

Halforum, I don't know who you are.[/QUOTE]

You didn't think I'm straight? rofl

T

TotalFusionOne

Wait the person with a flogging molly icon is a girl?

I... I don't know what to believe anymore. But I'm sitting in my bar at the moment and just popped flogging molly on the jukebox before I saw this comment.

K

Kitty Sinatra

And I'm watching Big Bang Theory right now. This is a sign that we - you, me and WildSoul - should have a threesome.

T

TotalFusionOne

Judging from the posts I'm down with you, Grue. I'll have to read more of Wildsouls to find out.

makare's not a lesbian.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I... I don't know what to believe anymore. But I'm sitting in my bar at the moment and just popped flogging molly on the jukebox before I saw this comment.
I'm more than a mere girl. I am 100% all woman. And I'm a mommy. :D

T

TotalFusionOne

I'm more than a mere girl. I am 100% all woman. And I'm a mommy. :D[/QUOTE]

Psh when you're as old as I am (26) they're all girls to ya.

And I'm a daddy. So that would work out. Grue, we might have action.

R

RocketGirl

Psh when you're as old as I am (26) they're all girls to ya.
Why does everyone conspire to try to make me feel old? I'm less than eight days from turning 34, and it seems like everyone and their frickin' HAMSTER is all, "Gawds, don't you feel old?"

Or it's people way younger than me goin', "Gawrsh, I feel frickin' ancient! Don't you?"

...an' all I can think is, "Yanno what...? No, I really don't." Izz'ere sumfin' wrong with me, that I don't feel elderly yet, or does the world just have unrealistic expectations for when we're supposed to go all decrepit? :suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.