• 6-10

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • 11+

Votes: 22 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We talk about what we read, watch, eat... it's only natural we also talk about who we bone.

Stop satanizing sex you puritan bastards.

That too. We're pooping, peeing, organic factories of dozens of fluids, smells, and gases. People have to get used to the idea that that's how our bodies work, and sex isn't a fade out into a nice fireplace.

We talk about what we read, watch, eat... it's only natural we also talk about who we bone.

Stop satanizing sex you puritan bastards.
I don't think satanizing it has anything to do with it. It's just not safe any more to have an infinite number of partners. I thought you of all people would understand that ;)

of course it's not... but it's also not the STD-certainty you people seem to think it is. As long as you're smart, wear a rubber and don't pick up your date from a corner, your dick is gonna be fine. People take the same risk by going to bed with YOU, it's only responsible to take care of yourself, get tested every year, etc.

Y'know... normal adult sexual behavior.

of course it's not... but it's also not the STD-certainty you people seem to think it is. As long as you're smart, wear a rubber and don't pick up your date from a corner, your dick is gonna be fine. People take the same risk by going to bed with YOU, it's only responsible to take care of yourself, get tested every year, etc.

You're more likely to get in a car wreck driving safely than get an STD practicing safe sex. But most people drive upwards of 10 times a week anyways!

Cajungal

Staff member
^This bugs me too. I know there's a chance of getting something even when you're being safe, but as a former private school student, I had it drilled in me that if you had sex before marriage, you would probably become a disease infested (and pregnant) mess.

^This bugs me too. I know there's a chance of getting something even when you're being safe, but as a former private school student, I had it drilled in me that if you had sex before marriage, you would probably become a disease infested (and pregnant) mess.
Oh, the South. :)

I was raised Catholic and even our sex ed was a little more... positive than that.

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh, the South. :)

I was raised Catholic and even our sex ed was a little more... positive than that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it can be rough down here. I had to self-educate.

You're more likely to get in a car wreck driving safely than get an STD practicing safe sex. But most people drive upwards of 10 times a week anyways![/QUOTE]

Except you can fix a car. My body's a temple!

I guess I'm just trying to say to some of the lurkers or 'low-number' posters that sex is what you make of it, and it's not a game of quantity, it's a game of quality :D

And it DEFINITELY gets better as you get older.

Yeah, I've basically gone from long term relationship to long term relationship since I've been sexually active. I have no problems having sex with the same person for years on end. I actually kind of prefer it, it's nice knowing what gets someone riled up in the right way without having to guess.

D

Deschain

72 females and 48 males plus half of each. There was this transvestite who thought she'd get a good laugh by tricking a guy into picking her up. Well, let's just say she never met me.

I got the last laugh.

R

RocketGirl

ok.. I'll try with..

Hey... how YOU doin'?
My favorite line is "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

It worked exactly one time.[/QUOTE]

Someone I'm already interested in or who is at least my type on the surface would have to say it, but one that would so totally work on me is, "My teddy bear is in the wash; would YOU sleep with me tonight?"

The right girl says that to me, and it is ON. :eyebrows:

The right girl says that to me, and it is ON. :eyebrows:
I just read through your first "intro" post again, and am just laughing at the fact that yet another member of the club joins the ranks. I'm starting to think it wasn't Scott inviting us, but maybe somethingelse entirely.

yeah i think the "there are no girls on the internet"" motto was bullshit all along...In fact, there are no straight girls on the Internet.

I haven't banged a chick yet, and there are three men out there that would tell you that I most assuredly am at least mostly straight. Ergo, for our purposes, there are straight girls on the internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.