Hiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if you burn him on a pyre he'll just come back as a blue ghost that looks like Hayden Christensen. And nobody wants that. Nobody.

If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Yeah, i'll let any future kids know that if some blue ghost shows up with unsolicited advice and asks them to go to the dark side jungles of Brazil for training they shouldn't kiss any attractive females because it's probably their twin sister...

Hey I just spotted this, and this is crazy, but we all like you, so hang around here more often, maybe?

AWWW I MISSED DIS

This thread was old school as fuck.

Let's make it even more old schooley.

This thread needs more...

BRUCE!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1357637671][/DOUBLEPOST](Also, sorry for stepping on your turf, Thread Necromancer, but I'm an insomniac with lots of posts to read)

ZENMONKEY!!

(No, seriously, what was your previous name, I do remember seeing you around I was being "funny", but now I'm intrigued about the other username)

GasBandit

Staff member
Michael Garibaldi could out-security every top name star trek security officer combined.

And if you like sci fi but don't like Babylon 5, there's something seriously wrong with you. Like, Sheldon Cooper caliber personality issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.