Hilarious web sites

I did some searching for a good place to put this, but it didn't seem like there was a good thread for something like this.

Scroll Down to Riker

Seriously. Scroll down when you get there. Laugh. Scroll back up. Scroll back down. Laugh again. Rinse and repeat.

Feel free to add your own favorite websites :)

I did some searching for a good place to put this, but it didn't seem like there was a good thread for something like this.

Scroll Down to Riker

Seriously. Scroll down when you get there. Laugh. Scroll back up. Scroll back down. Laugh again. Rinse and repeat.

Feel free to add your own favorite websites :)
Am I missing something on this one?

When scrolling down, you have to go All. The. Way.
(also, if it's a static image, then you aren't using the scroll wheel)

--Patrick

Tnan you're missing something. It's supposed to zoom in/out on his face, with a pretty dirty grin, and captioned with different quotes by Number One about life, the universe, and everything (aka "sex, interspecies sex, and other funky stuff")

I had to open it up in a different browser. IE is my default at work and it didn't work. Opening it on my laptop works.

I had to open it up in a different browser. IE is my default at work and it didn't work. Opening it on my laptop works.
I feel with you there. The stuff I cannot do on my work computer becuse of this shitty (and probably outdated there) browser. No google doodles, no flash animations, no proper gaming forums...

Hey now, I've had such fun setting the homepage of all the demo computers at Best Buy to zomb0.
Cacophonous. Also, a good defense against spy beams.

--Patrick