Hey Halforum what are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElJuski said:
Does Sarah Vowell still contribute to that? I never listened to it, but I know she used to, and she's an amazing writer. So I might have to to hear her high-pitched pop-cultural/political/historical snarky commentary.
Have you read Assassination Vacation? I really enjoyed her anecdotes in that one.

fade said:
Iron & Wine -- The Creek Drank the Cradle
Mmmm, nice and mellow when the time calls for it. Good resting music.

Fireside- Let Rasputin Do It. I once asked some people from Sweden (where the band is from) if their other albums were as good as this one, and I was informed that it was hard to live up to, since this CD is regarded as a classic there.

ElJuski

Staff member
Pavement, "Unseen Power of the Picket Fence"

Oh, and Krisken--yeah, Assassination Vacation is one of my favorites of hers. I'm slowly going through Radio On now that I have school books to read again, and I'm waiting for her latest to hit paperback =/

P

Philosopher B.

Human - The Killers

I don't care what anybody thinks; this song (and the album it's off of) rocks. Hard.

Nine Inch Nails- Where Is Everybody. I know The Fragile gets a lot of crap from the "hardcore fans", but I still like the stuff Trent puts out.

Tears For Fears- Pale Shelter. I don't know why I like this song. Maybe it is some kind of nostalgia trigger. Who knows, I still dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.