Hey Halforum what are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

Right at this moment. What is playing? It could be music, television, your washing machine, whatever. I hope it's not a movie because then you should quit reading the internet at watch your movie. But even if it is, go ahead and post about it!

I'm listening to Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue," one of the best albums ever made.

Some dutch guy explaining how to play Dwarf Fortress because I can't figure it out by myself for the life of me.

P

Philosopher B.

A Cream CD (I didn't put it in the CD player, someone else did). Unfortunately, I don't really dig Cream.

I want to listen to Cat Stevens again!

R

Rubicon

doctor who music video on youtube, music is Shinedown - Second Chance

Cajungal

Staff member
Johnny Hartman and John Coltrane. They're in my head performing "My One and Only Love" since my CD's in the car.

Right now I'm listening to The Beta Band- She's the One For Me from The Three E.P's.

Looks like Therapy?- Tightrope Walker is up next.

O

Oddbot

The Decemberists -- The Rake's Song

First song released from their upcoming new album. Love it, but it's so short, such a tease.

ElJuski said:
<3 the Beta Band. You inspired me, now I'm listen to their song "Easy".
I never knew I could be such an influence! Beta Band is good times :)

Right now Morphine- All Wrong is playing. Next up afterward is Blinker the Star- I am a Fraction.

S

Silvanesti

The reasons by the weakerthans
Previously ...and the battle begun by RX bandits

Krisken said:
Right now I'm listening to The Beta Band- She's the One For Me from The Three E.P's.

Looks like Therapy?- Tightrope Walker is up next.

Three EP's is my favorite album of all time. I only discovered it, quite by accident, a few years ago, and it blew my mind.

Right now, Vivaldi's Four Seasons is playing. I guess with the current economy, I'm just feeling baroque.

... I apologize for that pun.

Silvanesti said:
The reasons by the weakerthans
Previously ...and the battle begun by RX bandits
I love listening to The Weakerthans.

Less Than Jake- Help Save the Youth of America From Exploding.
Next on the list is Willy Wonka- The Wondrous Boat Ride

My bands album, over and over and over and over and over and over.
I'm not trying to say it's because it's great, quite the opposite in fact. Since I am doing the mixing I have to keep listening to it, keep making checklists of what needs to be changed and then make those changes in the mix or re-record if it needs it that badly.
It's much more "tedious" and a lot less "rock and roll".
But if I wasn't going to be listening to this right now? Probably the Dark Knight or Sunshine soundtracks that are dominating my music playlist lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.