Headed Towards Monogamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally fine with being a manchild. And I like my chubby cheeks. But don't pinch me with those old crone fingers!

:smug:

Actually, after Calleja posted that I started considering which male forumites I would go for... aaaaaand refrained from posting.

Espy has the same name as my brother, not interested.

Although I recently met a gay couple named Dave and David...

Cajungal

Staff member
Espy has the same name as my brother, not interested.

Although I recently met a gay couple named Dave and David...
Nowww I'm picturing our Dave and David walking along happily, arm in arm. Picking out fresh fruit from a street market together. Smiling at the kids running by. Arguing whether red or white wine is better. Asking each other if they should go out and see Toy Story 3 or stay in and watch something on OnDemand.... D'aww...

Actually, come to think of it, this couple I saw kinda looked like younger versions of our Dave and David...

WERE YOU GUYS GETTING JIGGY IN A TIME MACHINE YOU CAN TELL ME

I'M HIP

:smug:

Actually, after Calleja posted that I started considering which male forumites I would go for... aaaaaand refrained from posting.

If halforums were a bar I'd be giving you a knowing nod of my head (someone is going to FTFY in a bad way) and start ordering shots.

anyway, yeah, chalk one up for mew thinking you were Morphine's girl. You two seem like you'd make a perfect match made in hell.
Someone remind me why those two aren't an item?[/QUOTE]

I missed that post of Amy's.

Are you asking why Morphine and I aren't together? Well, for starters, we live 6 hours apart. For continuers, someone would end up dead and quartered before 3 months if we were. Probably me, too.

anyway, yeah, chalk one up for mew thinking you were Morphine's girl. You two seem like you'd make a perfect match made in hell.
Someone remind me why those two aren't an item?[/QUOTE]

I missed that post of Amy's.

Are you asking why Morphine and I aren't together? Well, for starters, we live 6 hours apart. For continuers, someone would end up dead and quartered before 3 months if we were. Probably me, too.[/QUOTE]

Still not seeing any negatives, at least for the net outcome of Halforums. And it'd make such a fun story!

Take one for the team, man.

And so, this thread about Calleja's romantic endeavours became a thread about man-on-man anime.

Keep on rockin', Halforums.

E

Element 117

kinky

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

i would totally take one... or nine for the team from Morphine.

Cajungal

Staff member
Man, when Droll gets back--if Droll ever gets back--they oughta have a Halforums Heartthrob Throwdown.

No, but seriously, it's all fun and games until someone makes a move on my morphine, then the salsa-covered machete comes out, bitches.

E

Element 117

Drills cute. Shego In girl mode is pretty damn cute, but morphine? *bites hand and eyes flutter* I'll be in the shower.. Taking one for the team.

Is this throwdown really all about Juski vs. Calleja?

Because I've been waiting for that brawl since aught eight.

Is this throwdown really all about Juski vs. Calleja?

Because I've been waiting for that brawl since aught eight.
Juski beat me in the Droll category of the throwdown cause of damned geography.

He could argue it's the same factor that makes ME the winner in the Morphine category.

The tie breaker would have to be... damn, what's midway between Chicago and Queretaro?

Status
Not open for further replies.