Headed Towards Monogamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Element 117

Well, gee, thanks, that really does make me feel all soft and mushy.:'(
i said, no different treatment!

anyway, yeah, chalk one up for mew thinking you were Morphine's girl. You two seem like you'd make a perfect match made in hell.

I shaved it off like two weeks ago, man, that's more than enough time for it to become a beard again. Maybe not a BUSHY beard like morphine over there tried to imply and instead made us all think of pubic hair, but it's a beard anyway.

Maybe not a BUSHY beard like morphine over there tried to imply and instead made us all think of pubic hair, but it's a beard anyway.
I think you're projecting again.

;)

Also she never mentioned your HAIR. I think she said you as a PERSON were soft and bushy. :awesome:

Is this about beards now? 'Cause I did something different with my facial hair that at first made me think "I look like a white supremacist" until I put my glasses on.

Now I don't know if I look alright or if I look like a Lenin cosplayer or possibly a white supremacist who is also nearsighted.

Dudes, don't let Ravenpoe participate in the beard-off, I have a feeling he'd wipe us all.

With his beard.

We'd also be EXFOLIATED.

E

Element 117

I dunno, I think it makes his baby face features that much more adorable.

Also, are you feeling human again?

ElJuski

Staff member
I don't get beards; just humble Collin Ferrel scuzz.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

which kind of beard?
Tobias has BOTH kinds!

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Or rather, a mustache AND a beard.[/QUOTE]

YES.

I'm... keeping myself distracted. She looked me up yesterday and we had a pretty intense talk, she had stuff she wanted to "ask", but it really was just her getting things of her chest. Which is quite understandable and I let her. Still felt awful, though.

So, am I the one with the baby face, or Calleja? If it's me, then I'm one sexy baby.

Someone hide me from Icarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.