Headed Towards Monogamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have the same thing at ork IE 6 and Win2K make everything look like that. I don't think it's a flaw in the site, though :-P

Wow. I'm actually kind of proud of myself, my mind appeared to always be in the gutter, now I realize it's not always n_n

//

Thanks for looking into it, Ame. =)

E

Element 117

I didn't want positive rep, I just wanted a reason to justifiably hate calleja more. See, best thing for him right now is to treat him just the same as ever, no kid gloves, nothing. That way, he can have petty Internet drama llama distraction.

You can all rep me down then.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Mental note: Scolding doesn't work on Morphine. Got it *writes more notes*
Why scold her when scalding hot water and then a beating with soap bars wrapped in towels is so much more fun?

D'awww shucks Calleja, I still love you! Remember how I had that dream where you tried desperately to throw a party for me in Mexico?

@Gusto, I was responding to the comment about what was going on in here.... little did I know there was going to be an abundance of postings during my typing... *cue dramatic chord*

Status
Not open for further replies.