Halforums Game: Member Rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the band Halforums was touring Europe, CajunGal had a sordid affair in Finland which made headlines. Although not as much as Gusto's scandalous photos of coming out of a brothel in Stockholm, waving to three men in thongs and a goat.
"Three men in thongs, and a goat"

OR

"Three men, in thongs and a goat"

This is CRITICAL.

I didn't see it myself mind you, but I heard that one time, when she was late to class, she kicked a puppy that was in her way.

Dude, a puppy.

I was there! I totally saw her! It was a three-legged puppy, too!! And it was raining and the poor thing was just trying to get under her umbrella!

I heard that Cajungal somehow managed to get a hold of a fur coat made out of puppy fur around that same time.

Cajungal

Staff member
I heard that hylian made a sex tape with the puppy I kicked. He lured him to his house with bacon treats, then BAM!

it's "pasión", but you made me laugh anyway.

That very screencap was my MSN and Twitter avatar for a long while.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Whoa, what the hell, I was responding to N_R's post, you ninjas.

Lying Bastard has actually been here all the time, he's Zenmonkey's alt. It's no coincidence he popped back up when Zen left.

But yeah, welcome back, LB. :)

North Ranger actually refuses to go without pants at all times, according to sources in Finland he even sleeps in them.

E

EsteBeatDown

Word on the streets is that all of you are actually nice, decent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.